Total Solution why o why o why......

Evening all, feel I have tell about what a disatrous evening i've had dont kow whats wrong with me I really dont this is my second dayon Exante and everything was fine had my shakes,bars n porridge ( not to bad as it goes) then everything just has gone by in a blur :mad: after 8.00pm god knows why I asked my boyf to get us some fish n chips not like I dont know i'm on the plan so of course this opened up the floodgates to eat anything reasonably edible in site so ashamed I cant tell you how much but it was a mad crazy binge and I FEEL DISTRAUGHT DISGUSTED AND AWFUL. I know tomorrow is another day but the self control was there but just can't figure out why I went on a food rampage for at least an hour:confused::confused::confused:
I have 3 stone to lose and I gotta loose it, there are so so many positive stories on here I am sorry if I have put a dampner on things just needed to get this out my mind as mentally I have been beating myself up about it. Gonna move on from this thanks for listening.

Oh dont beat yourself up hun, start afresh tomorrow and try to stay as focused as possible. Maybe aks BF under no circimstances is he to buy food for you lol. The first few days are rough, keep yourself busy and drink loads of water. and come on.here for support if you are getting peckish. one of us can chat until it is all.forgotten x

sorry its a bit late....thank u everso much new day and all that will keep fluids up will keep posting and see how you all are getting on byeeee:)

Draw a line under it, we've all done it so don't beat yourself up. Next time you try to talk yourself into eating or getting Bf to fetch you something go have a bath or do something to take your mind away from anything food oriented. You can do this xx

hi there, yes new day feeling good this morning haf my strawberry shake with ice las night was a moment of madness there will not be any more in a hurry!!! I can see you have lost weight which must be have been a great feeling we are all in the same boat wanting to feel better and good about ourselves we must perservere with this we will get there thats whats fab about the forums, people who understand each other and encourage each other anyway stay positive keep posting!!!

Hi JJ Glad your'e having a better day today. Who knows why our brains like to play games with us but we have all been there & felt the same as you as a result. The main thing is to continue with the diet & stay realistic. I dont know if you are the same but in the past, once I have gone on a binge I then tend to give up completely. I am determined this time to just live with the evening of madness & continue the next day afresh. Good luck for the rest of the week x

How are you doing JJ?

HIya, I am on day 1 so can't give much advice.

WHat I will say is I have tried and failed many times and just wish I'd stuck to it the first time round as that was the easiest time????

I am trying to plan ahead for the moments of weakness and have been looking on exante at the WS meal ideas so if I really struggle I will eat something "legal".

I am on penicillin till Monday so might add the meal in for a few days anyway if I feel really desperate.

Don't beat yourself up it really can be the easiest and hardest way of losing weight, just think of this time in 3 months, that's what I am doing x x

Back