Why Oh Why Are Evenings So Difficult???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Petal01, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    ????

What makes the evening different from daytime??

During the day im fine but as soon as evening comes all my motivation & determination flies out the window why do you think this is?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Boredom? Habit?

I'm the same ... Damn these long winter evenings! Im looking forward to the longer days so 'the evening' doesn't seem so long.

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I agree with russiandoll!
    I'm leaving my ironing till the evening (christ that sounds boring) but it takes me ages! OH has also bought me a few box sets of DVDs to trawl through to keep me entertained.
    I also make a lot of jewellery, so fiddling with beads is a great way to take my mind off food, and same with painting....With a brush in 1 hand, and a palette in the other (and often another brush in my mouth) i can exactly do anything but paint!

Find some easy hobbies, or leave little jobs till the evening. The evening is soooo hard for me too!

5. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW

Oh you lucky thing it dosn't mattter what i do in the evenings food is alway's on the fore front of my mind! I think i may well try 790 or 1000 plan i didn't really want to but......

6. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Im finding the evenings harder than the days aswell but trying to keep myself busy, Off to the cinema tonight, see how much i get through the film without going the toliet 20 times. lol

7. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i find the evenings really hard as well, but have taken a positive step towards fixing it now by joining up to a few evening fitness classes. Circuit training on a tuesday nite, power hour on a wed night and soccer workout on a thurs. by the time i get home from these and showered etc, its almost time for bed! distraction is definetly the answer.

8. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Evenings are hardest for me too - I keep myself busy. Minimins, FB or FB scrabble. Before I know it is bedtime.

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Evenings are OK - so far but its only day 3 for me.... I am deeply concerned about the weekend tho... It used to be my time for comfort eating accompanied with couple of bottles of wine munch munch munch munch munch!
    How stupid I've been :mad::mad::mad:

10. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

LMAO! i'm sorry, just cannot picture it.

To anyone who doesnt know, i'm not being a ***** or cruel, Del and i are very good friends by now (in fact, she's guna be my bridesmaid)

11. Delli

Delli Talks too much

u evil evil person! :mad: sure u know i did a half mile jog the other nite! and im going to power hour tonite, so there :p
    am trying to save u money here, the less of me there is, the smaller dress ull have to buy!

12. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight

The weekend will be the big one for me aswell. normally watching the football with a glass of wine and some nibbles.:mad:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.