why oh why

chocaslim

adores posting
i sooo thought i could do this but maybe not then ive dieted for the last 13 weeks lost 3.5lbs first wk with sw then lost 1-2lbs steady for 6wks then put on 2.5lbs at * week then lost 3.5lbs following week trying ww then gained 0.5lbs on ww then lost 3.5lbs back at sw oh dear easter came and ive gained 5lbs i am due * week though so 2.5 could be water retention but was back on track today until an hour ago when i flipped out ive eaten 3x shortbread fingers, 2x digestives, 1x bourbon cream, 7x custard creams i feel so ill its unbelievable why have i done it its so stupid.
on a plus side ive got to go to tescos later to do the weekly shop that will stop me buying rubbish now........ sorry ive rambled on ive never posted in this bit and feel mad:eek::cry::mad:

I feel your pain. it's so tough and dare I say boring dieting for three months. but it's ok to have off times. afterall we are trying to change our eating habits for life not just for the length of time it takes to lose the weight so in real life things happen, you won't b organised all the time, things crop up so it's ok. don't let it put you off, it's just learning a new way of eating and it takes some getting used too. chin up your doin great so far x

:Di get you chocaslim! believe me its all in the head!its a habit more than a need. it is a want. we want to stuff our faces when we do not need to. i know its not easy when we have other peole to feed but we just have to be strong willed. i honestly can tell you that my hubby loves FOOD and i cook it , the first time was really difficult as i caved in and had rice but i have cooked a few time after that and i DO taste the food by actually chewing it for taste and texture and i spit it out immedaitely to wash my teeth. I CANT believe i can do this but i am. i am enjoying the compliments. not from my hubby but from work mates and am enjoying it. strong will cannot be achieved overnight , its a gradual thing and its always good to have positive people around you BUT I DONT. my hubby is not too supportive but i av found support from this forum and i am stronger as all i need is to spill out and someone will be there to answer me. just be MORE determined and imagine yourself the way you really want to be. it is going to be well. i REALLY want to buy clothes fron topshop. i have never ever been a size 16 in my adult life and i am now!

Back