Why r sum people so negative??

elle82

I'm ready 2 make a change that's MY choice 2 do lipotrim..why is it when people see your loosing weight the comments start (lipotrims dangerous) (I bet u will loose all ur boobs) (u look better fat) and constantly going on about wot there gona eat lol

Tell me about it!!! The worst person for me is my mum.
No 'well done' or 'Good for you' instead all I get is 'well what are you going to do over Christmas? your not spoiling it for the rest of us' and 'if you lose it that quick it will just come straight back on again'
I would love a nice positive response from her when she asks about my weigh in, maybe one day!!!
Think about yourself, why you are doing this, and how fab you will feel and look at the end.
They will all be so jealous!!!
x x x

Thank u Hun..and well done 2 u n good on u 4 staying on it over Xmas,first time I did it my mum said I was going to die lol..n I can not wait 2 see people's faces hehe I shall b the smug one :).. Keep up the good work n at least we have this forum 2 encourage us were others fail x

Frankly, I don't care what other people think. I'm doing this for me, so they can shut their pie-holes!

I had this trouble A LOT!! I frequently posted explaining how unhelpful my friends and family were! In the end the only people who knew I was still on it were my mum and my boyfriend. I know it's hard but I steered clear of those negative people and only saw them when I had to. At the end of the day we are fully grown adults and can make our own decisions. I think a lot of it boils down to jealousy that you have the strength, determination and will power to tackle your weight and will look amazing and they don't!

Good luck to both of you! Stick with it regardless of what people say, it's well worth it! Xx

Couldn't agree more Emma Jane , my hubby and mum are the only people who no I'm on this diet , before I started I was discussing diff diets with my sisters and grown up nieces and everyone of them were so negative about lipotrim , stay strong and don't mind the befriended. Xx

I know what you mean!! but actually the only person that has been negative to me is my BOSS!!! she asked me to go into her office then politely sat me down and said, look, I'm really worried about you being on that diet, I think you will make yourself sick blah blah blah blah, so I very politely told her, is my body your body? is the cost my my diet going out of your budget? have I ever been off work sick because I am on this diet? NO I said, so I said, if you dont mind, this is my business and no one elses, and I would appreciate your support not your negativity - the end!!

She soon shut her cake hole :eek:))

Like others have said, Im doing this more ME no one else just ME!!! if people dont like it then tough titty really!!

Onwards and upwards lipotimers!!! :) :) :)

U go guys lol..have decided the only people 2 know r my husband n sister every one else can do one:) next time they see me I hope there jaw hits the floor...good on u guys 4 sticking up 4 ur selves especially with ur boss..I really think people's jealousy hits in..I'm doing this cuz I'm so unhappy n it's time 2 change it's 4 me I want 2 look n the mirror n feel good n it will b me who has achieved it through my hard work not there's..and have u guys noticed that sum of the people who once put the diet down see the results n slyly ask wot it is..good luck guys xx

I had one friend who was VERY vocal and negative about it and my boyfriends sister was not very complementary either.... One of them is now on it and the other has tried to get it but is not overweight enough. The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind eh? xx

My in laws have been the worst and one or two people at work. I had the 'you'll only put it all back on blah blah!!!' I must admit I was a bit negative about TFR diet before I started. BUT the weight loss has been amazing and I am determined not to put it on again.

Emma-Jayne u look AMAZING congrats :) how much have u lost? And hockeynut in laws r the worst lol jus ignore them n focus on u n wot makes u happy x

Jealousy, ignorance and lack of knowledge is the reasons why there is so much negativity from people to us lipotrimmers.

This journey is hard enough without people being negative and although it is easy to say ignore them it is sometimes very hard too. I've had all the negatives you can imagine, like most but i'll show them, we all will so ....

I say we stick two fingers up to the lot of them and give ourselves a big WHOOP for being determined, motivated and damn right amazing people for making the decision to change!! :) xx

Katie I couldn't of said it better myself whoop whoop :) people think this is the easy way out well it bloody ain't its one of the most hardest things a person can do to not eat something that is so natural...so my fingers r up 2 all of the haters lol

Emma-Jayne u look AMAZING congrats :) how much have u lost?

Aww (blushing) thank you very much! I do feel a hell of a lot better I might say. I lost 39lbs in total! Which I think works out at 2st 11lbs! It has made such a difference.

You'll be at your target weight in no time with your strong attitude and determination! I agree, fingers up to the haters! Skinny fingers I might add haha. Xx

Lol (skinny fingers) uve done so well n achieved wot u set out 2 do well done :)..I've got exactly 3stone n total 2loose sorry 4 the questions but how long did it take u?

No worries! Ask away! I'm more than happy to share. It took me exactly 9 weeks to lose that amount. Such a small time frame in the grand scheme of things. That's the way to look at it :) Xx

I totally get wot ur saying 9 weeks is a long time 2 not eat,but at the same time it's not a lot cuz of the put come at the end of it..most I've done is 7 weeks then had my little girl n put the weight bck on thanks 4 the info jus 2 think n 9 or 10 weeks time I cud b at my target weight is so encouraging I'm do happy I found this site..I've found out things I didn't know tips 2 make it easier had alot of encouragement and has made the day gi faster lol the list is endless :):)

Hi elle88 , I hate when my phone does this when I'm typing Even when corrected it still inserts it's own spelling hah tigger x

Back