Why so many questions, Cait?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cait, 24 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Cait

Cait Full Member

Wow! I have a lot of questions!!

This is because CDUSA is a quite cavalier program. You don't have to have a gp assesment, you don't have to meet with a counsellor, you just buy the shakes and basically, aside fromt the support material that they send you, (which isn't much, I have learned lots more on this site, thanks guys) you are on your own.

And, cdcs will say that it is a different program and I know that, cdusa and cd in the uk are different. Alls I am looking for is a bit of help and support in trying to find my way through this sometimes overwhelming world of vlcd.

So, thanks for putting up with me!! :rolleyes: :eek: :) ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

No worries honey ;)

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Yeah - no problemo, doll. That's what we're here for!!!

I'm just wondering though - are you actually in the USA? Or are you getting your packs sent over from there?

If you're in the UK, I'd be tempted just to go to a local CDC.

xxxxxxxx

5. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Cait! I seem to remember seeing that there is an American site somewhere for CD USA (not as good as this one of course) and the lady who runs it is called - if I remember correctly - RuthAnn Morris.
    Louise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.