why this time?????

melh

i've tried and tried to restart so many times.... only on day one but do feel more motivated than the other times. I feel sad that i've regained all the weight that i lost and desperately want to feel confident and comfortable in myself again!! I'm the biggest i've ever been and am 30 this friday so also want to change this yo yo pattern for good.
Any motivating positive reassurance greatly received.
Thankyou
Mel xx

A new decade for you and hopefully a new start on the diet :)
Good luck Mel, it is not an easy diet but you do get amazing results. Just pop on here when your motivation is low, I always find something to read that helps!!!
The first week is the hardest, so just remember that and keep going so that you an put it behind you!
bingbong x

Hi Mel

I know how you feel was sooo heavy before i started, (Still am) couldnt believe my eating was out of control CD has been the only diet I have ever stuck to for this long, its hard very hard but so rewarding best thing ive ever done, good luck to you.

hi Mel, im on day 2 of re-start, im 30 this year too and im dreading it!! i always wanted to be slim by teh time i was 30 but times running out! good luck x

Back