Why we're doing this.. in ONE sentence..

xSinead

Silver Member
One sentence to sum up why we're doing Cambridge, why we're on this journey to our new selves..

For me,
This. My beautiful girlfriend, because the last 4 years have been amazing, and i want the rest of our lives to be better.. :heartpump: x x

sophie.jpgsophie2.jpg

I'm doing the cambridge diet to get back to the way I was before I had my son, the way I was when I met my man, and to get the feeling of confidence in my own skin back xxx

I'm doing it because I lost my dad last May to a heart attack at just 62years old and I don't want to die young and leave my kids without a mum!

To get into a dress that I had bought when I was in school and for my oh to only have eyes for me when we go on holiday.

to ease the pain of arthritis in my knees before i have knee replacement at the end of the year

To feel better about myself and not be an embarrassment to my kids

To feel healtheir and fitter and to feel like i look a million dollars in my wedding dress next year!!

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

To be able to look in the mirror

To feel happy with how I look and be the healthiest me that I can.

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

pink-sarah said:
to ease the pain of arthritis in my knees before i have knee replacement at the end of the year

Can I ask how old you are, I don't want to be rude but my mum is struggling to get a replacement cos of her age

hi, to get some weight off my joints and back in my size 12/14 clothes :)

I am doing this as although my hubby to be has always loved me I want him to feel the proudest man alive at our wedding in 69 days and I do not want to be a fat bride !

So we can have IVF - just seen there are another couple of girls doing it for the same reason too and just want to wish you all the very best! Xxxx

Back