why?

emmalewis

hi all

Been on lipotrim 11 days. Its now been 4 days since my last weigh in and i lost 9 lbs first week and i was TOTM. but when i get on the scales now i havent budged in weight. WHATS GOING ON.:confused:

i need to see results or ill give up. Is drinking water the problem as i cant have 4-6pints as reccomended? i have maybe 3. Im just worried that nothing is coming off. went on a 6 mile family walk today, im shattered now but hope it helps.

Thanks to everyone that replies. xx

hi all

Been on lipotrim 11 days. Its now been 4 days since my last weigh in and i lost 9 lbs first week and i was TOTM. but when i get on the scales now i havent budged in weight. WHATS GOING ON.:confused:

i need to see results or ill give up. Is drinking water the problem as i cant have 4-6pints as reccomended? i have maybe 3. Im just worried that nothing is coming off. went on a 6 mile family walk today, im shattered now but hope it helps.

Thanks to everyone that replies. xx

You say you can't have more than 3 pints of water a day, Why is this? It is very Important that when on Lipotrim that you have all you're 3 shakes per day and also at least 8 pints of water a day..In the first week you always lose the most as you are losing water retention, So the week after you don't lose as much, All I can suggest is you need to up you're intake of water (Very important) And keep going...Don't give up sweetie! :)

Wait until your official weigh in before you panic...AND EVEN THEN DON'T!! It is nearly impossible to not lose weight on this diet because of the drastic drop in calorie intake..if the scales don't show it this week they def will later. Don't give up and just slowly increase your water intake as you can. You WILL get there. COME ON GIRL!!! Suck it up! ;) ;) ;)

You say you can't have more than 3 pints of water a day, Why is this? It is very Important that when on Lipotrim that you have all you're 3 shakes per day and also at least 8 pints of water a day..In the first week you always lose the most as you are losing water retention, So the week after you don't lose as much, All I can suggest is you need to up you're intake of water (Very important) And keep going...Don't give up sweetie! :)

thanks ill increase the water, i do have the 3 shakes. i now wont weigh myself to the offical weigh in. xx

thanks ill increase the water, i do have the 3 shakes. i now wont weigh myself to the offical weigh in. xx

Good Girl..:)

I am sure on you're official weigh in day you will be very pleased with the results, And I am glad to hear that you will be increasing you're water intake...Now getting sipping on that water missy..SIP SIP SIP :p:D

I find on my own scales it doesnt budge until the last day thenbingo it moves down like magic just have faith there is no way possible you cant lose weight on this diet

There is no way on this diet that you can put weight on unless you cheat so dont panic you will have lost. If possible dont weigh yourself at home wait for the official weigh in!!! My scales stay the same all the time then i go to WI and iv lost 5lbs so theres no point in worrying.

if you a re quite active it is really important to have the water, pref closer to the 6 pints if you are walking that far, water helps your body get rid of the fat, and it hinders the fat burning process if you are dehydrated.

try hot drinks too (tea, coffee, peppermint tea) as well as soda water, sparkling water (no lemon or anything) also mix in a bit extra water with your shakes to up the amount you have, you will get there.

just keep saying 'water disolves fat!'

Back