WI 17

Sheep

on the up lol
well i manage 3 lb not bad was also (TOTM) :p
bmi = 27.5 i think he said lol
so im now 12,3 , 17 lb to go from there goal they set me, (11 stone)
now im getting 'oh u should stop' from friends and family, lol i wont i am a pear shape all hips,bum n thighs me :rolleyes:
so roll on next week ;)

Well done:happy096:

Your flying it :superwoman:

Love Mini xxx

well done hun, thats a fab loss. you need to stop when you feel happy not when other people tell you to. After all, you've gone through the past 16 weeks of crap for YOU, so ride out your journey to the end. xxxx

Thanks mini and vickie ..
i dont know wot sort of goal to set my self,i was just going to take it step by step when i hit 11 see how i feel, as its been prob 16 years since i was about this size,

Well done Sheepy!! Great stuff! I'd say ignore all of the negative comments and continue down until you're happy with your body. x

well done your doing great! x

well done hunni - that's fantastic, I am really happy for you x

Well done hun, a good loss.

What is it with people! I had a friend say not to lose too much last week when I was still officially obese!!!!! As others have said, it is your body and you need to be happy with it - bu**er everyone else!

x

Well done Sheep!

I agree that we're doing this for us, but I have a feeling I'll never be happy one way or another, so I have elected (in my head, I haven't told them) several people who I have complete faith in, and who I know are on my side, who, if they tell me honestly that I have lost too much weight, I will consider stopping. But within reason, I won't stop until my frame adjusted BMI is healthy!

Guen

Congrats, as everyone has said this is for you stop when you feel ready.
xxx

hey sheep well done on a great loss. You're pretty much the same as me, i'm 12st & my goal is 11st, i'm hoping i'm there by the end of september. good luck hun xx

Bloody hell week 17, thats flown well done x

Bloody hell week 17, thats flown well done x

yep time has flew lol

thank you guys n girlz for keeping me on the straight and narrow roll on next week :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back