WI after nearly whole week off plan

lilpixiesue

I'm scared! I don't want to go but i know i must!! Have been away so been off plan for nearly a full week, and not just off plan but on fish and chips and curry and burger king! EEEP! :eek:

wish me luck, leaving in ten mins.... now to go and find my lightest item of clothing ;)

Well done for going back to class and facing the music. So many people miss wi after they've had a bad week in the hope that they'll claw it back the week after which hardly ever happens.

If you gain then at least you know why and as long as it was worth it - who cares? It'll come off again. :)

Well done for going back, it would be easy not to and undo all your hardwork over time. Good luck :)

Good luck hopefully won't be too bad, well done on going and facing the music at least you can draw a massive line under it and hopefully it won't be as bad as you think :)

thanks for the replies. I lost 0.5lb! Am really shocked. But my consultant said that probably even when going off plan there are still some SW principles in there somewhere (not sure where they were in the fish and chips, but i did order a dhansak and plain rice in the curry house if that helped...)

anyway i am pleased and am bak 100% this week, only 0.5lb to get my club ten woo hoo

I feel exactly the same as you as I was away all last week and missed my WI. Was chuffed to find out tonight that I'd had a 1lb loss and I am back on it now going forward!!!

Back