WI - dumdumdum

Smirky

Gold Member
Finally after i think about 6 weeks, my weight shifted! i nearly fainted and stood on the scales 3 times just to make sure haha

3lbs gone! :D takes me over the 60lbs mark for total loss.. and also takes me exactly 10 points down on my BMI :D yaaaay!

12st 1lbs ... bring on those 11s!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::p;):D

hope everyones WI's for today are good! keep it up everyone! :D

Last edited:
Wooohooo Well done you!! I had a good weigh in too. i also broke my plateu! xx

smirky are you 12.1lb ?? you dont look 21st.1lb :) xxx

Wooohooo Well done you!! I had a good weigh in too. i also broke my plateu! xx

thank you!! Glad you've broken your Plateu also!! WOO dunno about friday the 13th being bad! .. good luck day for us! :D

smirky are you 12.1lb ?? you dont look 21st.1lb :) xxx

Lol 21 st misses ;)
Super well done Hun :)
Did you do anything different?
60lbs you star :) xxx

haha OOPS! sorry nope i meant 12st 1lbs... there i am trying to type too quickly again! silly me :D

thanks girlies, i didn't do anything different.. apart from eat more... seriously lmao, my body must of wanted more food to lose weight this week, for about 4 or 5 days out of the 7 i went over by about 2 or 3 points each day! So i think because i've swam a lot recently my body is needing more fuel and i've been not letting it have it, so it's stored onto everything lol

62lbs gone! YAAAAY! now i definitely want to see the 11s in the next two weeks hehe :D

Well done great loss :)
I'm wondering should I eat a little more as I never have AP?
xx

it may help, i didn't go over by loads and like last night i only had 15 points out of my 21 because i knew i'd gone over in the week by over 6 points.. so thought if i saved the 6 it would at least help me out a bit better for WI :) but that's the only thing i've done this week, more fruit eaten and more actual points eaten than i should but only by small amounts and not loads over each day xx

when i was doing 21 points and working out every day (basically every week but this last week), I struggled not to eat any more, as my stomach would be rumbling like a good 'un!

when i was doing 21 points and working out every day (basically every week but this last week), I struggled not to eat any more, as my stomach would be rumbling like a good 'un!

mine does virtually all the time it's annoying, but it also does it when i've just eaten so i think it's saying thank you for the food :D hehe

My OH always says your hungry want something to eat when my tum rumbles and i'm like yes i would like a whole feast... but i can't :mad: ... :p:D

Back