LazarusD - so far :)

OMGspot I have seriously fallen off the wagon :/ I've been dragged out tonight by my staff and I've just gotten home (drunk drunk drunk) however when faced with the dilemma of FOOD at the end of the night I opted for this (thrown together when I got home) over a macdonalds x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha how funny, sounds like you had a fab night, you deserve it and well done not having a mcdonalds, you'd have only have felt bad this morning at least you won't feel as guilty only that you drank loads of alcohol lol

I'm out Friday night, my first night out in ages, can't wait to let my hair down ;) xx

OMGspot I have seriously fallen off the wagon :/ I've been dragged out tonight by my staff and I've just gotten home (drunk drunk drunk) however when faced with the dilemma of FOOD at the end of the night I opted for this (thrown together when I got home) over a macdonalds x

Hey, you sooooooooo deserve a night off! Excellent willpower exercised over food choice, especially after loads of alcohol! Well done!

x

U deserve a night off :) and well done on the food choice!! Shows gd willpower xx

As for your earlier comments about losing too much its good to know as I originally decided on 16 st and will probably push for 15 and a half as a place to stop.

Very hard line to tread with the ideal weight for a guy especially when your well over 6 foot!

Looking good! But why the sad face?

Well done on your food choices...looks lovely!

LazarusD said:
Haha thanks it was a fun night ;)

Check u mr swish! ;) glad u had a gd night xx

Wow - you look like you've always been thin. I have to say that I was wondering if your photo was really you or whether it was some celeb which everyone knew except for me (being slightly past it) but now I know the truth - you are a handsome devil! Well done on your food choice - let's be honest - we all need to go out and get trashed every so often!

Daisy65 said:
Wow - you look like you've always been thin. I have to say that I was wondering if your photo was really you or whether it was some celeb which everyone knew except for me (being slightly past it) but now I know the truth - you are a handsome devil! Well done on your food choice - let's be honest - we all need to go out and get trashed every so often!

Haha it is me ;) and thank you lol x I literally decided last minute to just go out with my team :D and I proved to myself that I have super self control

Wow so moving up the steps is a lot harder than you think. I'm currently on step 4 after losing another 2lbs doing step 3. And i just can't seem to eat all the food im supposed to :/ I'm also eating less frequently than when I was on SS. I'm still eating minimal carbs etc we will see

Just catching up with all the diaries. You look absolutely amazing x :D

LazarusD said:
So my CDC had a response email asking for my measurements :D haha exciteeeee

Eeek gd luck

OMG CDC just text me someone called Helen Robertson from Cambridge is going to contact me tomorrow to arrange to meet up :D

How exciting! You may get in the book - and at the very least you will get a makeover and some great photos. Keep us posted - fame at last!

Good luck!

Very exciting...be sure to keep us posted on all of your news!

Back