LazarusD said:
So my CDC had a response email asking for my measurements :D haha exciteeeee

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg! How exciting!!!! Xxx

LazarusD said:
Hit 7st exactly last night at weigh in :D do a little dance

Congrats well done!!!

Slipped up a few times this week nothing to serious on reflection but still enough to get me down lol oh well onwards and downwards I guess :)

Slipped up a few times this week nothing to serious on reflection but still enough to get me down lol oh well onwards and downwards I guess :)

Hey, Lazarus, don't feel down about it. We're only human after all! And, if anybody deserves a slip up, it's you!

I slipped up last night because the sun was shining and I decided on the way home from work to take Mum to a nice pub on the canalside for something to eat. I was about to order the chicken salad (but I'd already had that for lunch) so I ordered the feta cheese salad! However, I did leave 6 whole cubes of feta which I believe is exercising some willpower at least, lol! Plus, if I wasn't on CD, I'd have ordered chips to go with it!

We need to stop feeling guilty. Life is too short :) x

Just read yr threads, v inspiring....love reading when people stick to the plan and do well. Jolly well done :)

1lb last week :D sitting at 99lbs lost so far gah maybe I will hit 100lbs next week x

won't be seeing Lynn (my amazing CDC) for almost 4 weeks as she's on holiday and she pretty much forbid me from losing any more weight haha ;) well I will try my hardest but I can't control my new mindset . I just never want to see even another stone on top of what I weigh now EVER x

I am on my first week of Step 2 - it seems like a lot of food and am worried that I may now lose any weight and I need to shift another few pounds. Have you put on any weight going up the steps so far?

Hey daisy I've actually continued to lose weight obv not as much as I was while on SS but that's understandable you just have to make sure you eat all the foods as taking a product away takes away a chunk of the good stuff you were getting ya know :) GL x

Back