WI help :(

Sheep

on the up lol
right this is realy strange,
i have not cheated in all time i been on LT .
as most of yas know i lost 2 lb last week well would u adam and eve it i only lost 1 lb now im 12.11 :mad:

he giving me one more week if its low again hes going to ring lipotrim up for advice, he thinks i might not get any lower :sigh:,

i drink water all time is only thing i drink, as i dont realy like tea n coffee black :jelous:

he said it could be water but for 2 weeks ? and no sign of totm bah i dunno wot to think , im so buggered off at min, any advice would be a great help guys n girlz :wave_cry:

don't give up hun, give it this week and see what happens, hopefully you will be surprised and have a MASSIVE loss to pick you back up again. don't be downhearted. 1lb is still 1lb - it's better than putting 1lb on!!

keep smiling and stay positive, see what next week brings xxx

could you be pregnant?

could you be pregnant?

OMG u just scared life outta me :(
i hope not i have the implant and it hasnt failed me yet , s**t im gonna have to buy a kit this week , :cry:

My first thought Ms Blonde!!
Think I would buy the kit today to make sure as you don't want to keep taking the shakes if you are!

You have had fab losses so far so don't let it throw you even though it is disheartening. Try totting up over a month rather than a week!!

xx

OMG u just scared life outta me :(
i hope not i have the implant and it hasnt failed me yet , s**t im gonna have to buy a kit this week , :cry:

my mate got pregnant on the implant.

i have got it though and never had any problems xx

I'll leave this one to you women i think:D

I'll leave this one to you women i think:D

rofl

well good to know im not preg, woohoo

so im just gonna drink more water then i do
see if that helps ;)

rofl

well good to know im not preg, woohoo

so im just gonna drink more water then i do
see if that helps ;)

have you done a test already? LOL that really hit a nerve didn't it!!!

drink more water hun and see how you go. how are the old bowel movements? could be down to that if you haven't had much xx

have you done a test already? LOL that really hit a nerve didn't it!!!

drink more water hun and see how you go. how are the old bowel movements? could be down to that if you haven't had much xx

lol yup i went n got a test , s**t life outta my fella rofl,
i have fibre clear in shakes to so thats fine,

im just gonna DRINK DRINK AND DRINK MORE :rolleyes:

:eek: sorry!

sometimes there is no filter between brain and finger on the keyboard! ;)

glad to hear all ok. :D

Hey,

I can understand why you might be disheartened... but im sure u will have a good loss next time. Everyone has weeks of only 1 or 2 pound losses... just unlucky u got 2 in a row i think!

Keep positive babe - im sure it will be fine xox

Whats your BMI now? xx

Hon, im sure its just a blip and things will pick up , stick to the water n stuff and just hang on in there and congrats on the 1lb its one you will never see again ! xx

Ok im back now your not pregnant! Phew all those hormones....:D
Cant understand why only 1lb but our bodies are strange complicated machines, next week you might lose 5lb!

Ok im back now your not pregnant! Phew all those hormones....:D
Cant understand why only 1lb but our bodies are strange complicated machines, next week you might lose 5lb!

LOL @ hormones...

i gotta week to improve :sigh:
so yes i do hope its higher

Linds I've had low losses and got really disheartened before. I think it was Nic who said it was probably just my body adjusting to the previous losses. On other diets I have tried I have had times when I plateauxed (which was enough for me to stop!) and you really just need to work your way through that time.

Good luck hun, it is still a pound less than before.

x

thanks peeps for ur replys, :gen126:

thx cuddlyfairy ,
i know it can get peeps down, omg i come home this morning and thought right what can i eat , been a long time to think that ...
but i never i shall keep going see what happens ... just gonna drink lots more see if that helps
so roll on next week ;)

Back