WI NO.1 OMG !

AngelaG

well had my first weigh in - 11bs off.:D:D:D:D
cannot believe it - with weight watchers it took me month to lose 8lbs and 40 quid - so even though people say this diet is expensive - the results are worth it. went out for first time last night socially and stayed on the water. felt great this morning and no hangover ha ha. what annoyed me though as people cant seem to accept that you cant have a good time without drinking. can't wait for wi no.2

Last edited:
woohoo!
well done.thats brilliant.
bet your chuffed x

Well done you!! Thats an amazing amount. Spurs you on no end eh!?! Keep up the good work x

well done angie thats a brilliant first weigh in! definiely gives you the motivation for week 2. I agree even though I am on re-feed tommorow, people do find it a hard concept to understand, 'to not drink' on a night out. Its brilliant as you dont feel bad the next day and its cheaper too.

Keep up the good work, your doing great! x

Oh you lucky duck,good on you. Great incentive to see the scales go down so far on your first week.

Thats a brill loss. Well done to you.

Alex

Woohoo well done on your loss Angela! 11lbs is fantastic! That will sure motivate you for the next week.

I too find it really easy to be social without eating and drinking. Makes me feel all smug and powerful, and the bonus of no dreaded hangover is great.

Fab loss, you must be jumping for joy :)

I'm defintiely of the opinion that LT saves me money, rather than being expensive! And the weight loss and health benefits are pretty much priceless anyway ;)

fab

Back