WI No %for Letmeout

letmeout

Silver Member
Hello,
Have lost 3.25lbs again. Was a wee bit dissappointed as I've been to all manner of exersize classes-but also addedA AM's twice even though it was not AAM week.
Then realised that I've lost two and a half stone in six weeks !! That cheered me up a bit !!:):)

Thanks Becky!

have you suddenly upped your exercise this week? If you have, its likely that your loss isn't as big as you expected, because your muscles retain water after exercise, especially if there has been a sudden increase in exercise.

Well done and keep it up though!

Yes Ruth- I've had loads of energy so done loads of exersize after doing 'ugger all for about 3 years! I feel better for it though.
I have not drnk quite as mch either so will try and drink more this week.
Thanks for the info!!
xx

Well done 2.5 stones in 6 weeks is fabulous.
Hope you have a good week next week

2.5 stones in 6 weeks :eek:!!!

Blimey Mrs!!! That's fabby. I guess your body just wants a week to get it's head around your losses so far! Even so, 3.5 lbs is a great loss. Nothing to be ashamed about that at all ;)

Good on you for adding exercise too :clap:. Long term it will help you retain your new found figure :D

Yes Ruth- I've had loads of energy so done loads of exersize after doing 'ugger all for about 3 years! I feel better for it though.
I have not drnk quite as mch either so will try and drink more this week.
Thanks for the info!!
xx
You're welcome.

Well done on your fab weight loss so far, keep up the good work!

2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks AMAZING!!!!!! I could not even imagine doing any excercise classes at the moment - still very light headed but you go girl!!!!

Louise

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone-it do feel goood!!

Well done, Mary Anne. You are doing great!

Chris
x

Fan - bloody - tastic!!!!! What a fabulous loss over 6 weeks! Keep up the fabulous work! :D

Back