WI No1 - 1LB!!

viks

:sigh: Not a majorly happy chappy last night at WI

1lb off, yes hoorah its 1lb off but still i was expecting 3lbsish:rolleyes:

I stuck to green all week.

Has anyone found that green/ red all week just doesnt agree with you on WI day.

:wave_cry:

P.s I ate loads and i mean loads of eggs- is this bad

i find red days work better for me.

That's such a shame. Try different things, try some red or mixing it up a bit. You will find something that suits you, but remember you will lose weight whether you do red/green/EE solely or a mixture of the three.
I eat loads of eggs too, sometimes up to 4 a day!!

Give it time, try not to worry, stick with the plan and it will happen - honest. xxx

Congrats on getting that 1lb off!!

I lost 1lb in my first week back too. Don't be disheartened, I then lost 2.5 and 2.5 the following weeks. I was mainly doing EE with or or 2 red & green over that time.

Sometimes your body just takes a little while to adjust. It's always hard when other people lose 5, 6, 7lbs in their first week - but this is a plan for life, it will come off.

The last time I started SW I actually STS in my 1st week. Was so upset but then lost 3lbs the following week.

Stick at it, it will come off :D

Have you held a 1lb of sugar??? It's a lot.. Stick with us, it works.

Hey at least you got 1lb off... I had my 1st WI on tuesday and didn't lose a single thing! What I am doing this week, is doing 1 day green, 1 day red, 1 day EE and mixing it round a bit.

:clap: well done on that 1lb loss :clap: xx

Hi

Well done on your 1lb I do red all the time, It could be you are bulking too many carbs on pasta/rice try mixing up or perhaps a week on just red....oh don't forget lots of fluid as it seems to work well on SW ans has many benifits. Goodluck next week

Phil x

I prefer red days or EE. I don't eat many potatoes (can't bear them) but I do like pasta. If I fancy pasta, but am on a red day, I have dried noodles as they're free on both.

Like you, I do eat a lot of eggs - can't believe that they're free!

Well done on your loss. The scales are going in the right direction. I tend to have better losses if i mix it up a little though but everyone is different. x

I prefer red days or EE. I don't eat many potatoes (can't bear them) but I do like pasta. If I fancy pasta, but am on a red day, I have dried noodles as they're free on both.

Like you, I do eat a lot of eggs - can't believe that they're free!

Which dried noodles are free on red?? Or did you mean EE? :)

Thanks people, I guess i know i need to give it time and to mix up my diet a bit. It just gave me a bit of jolt, since im used to losing quite a few pounds a week when i have dieted previously thanks for the support and the advice

Well done for losing 1lb! Thats great.

I have lost 22lb in 3 months ish, for the first 2 months I did exclusively green days. My consultant (when I went to the classes) ALWAYS did green days and she had lost 6 stone and maintained. So it certainly works.

I am doing some Mix2Max days to speed it up a bit as have a target date!!

Back