WI Number 15 and the start of re-feed!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
Hi all!

Week 15 WI was not too bad at all. I lost just over 2lbs, which means I only have to lose 1lb to get me to my end of October goal. I am now weighing 9s 3lbs and another titchy bit :D

Today I picked up my maintenance foodstuffs and am about to embark on my first day of re-feed. I have bought some quorn fillets (they look a bit like chicken) and some salad which I will take to work with me. I will be sampling the maintenance products throughout the week- so I will let you know what they are like!

Good luck everyone xxx

Well done babe, what a great loss before refeed. Enjoy your food and let me know how those maintenance products taste.

I lost about the same this week but am still a fair way away from refeed - hopefully by Christmas!

x

medea excellent news enjoy refeed xxxxx

Well done chica :) Exciting stuff, eh? Good luck hun xxx

Well, I have just started munching my way through the caramel bar- My God it is sweet. Maybe just a tad too sweet for my palette, but I have just got 8 of them! I also got some choc whip, an orange creme drink and some veggie soup to try. That's all they had at the pharmacy.

Quite strangely, I think I am the only one who has been looking forward to quitting the LT to stop having milk! I am a little bit lactose intolerant and have been suffering from blocked ears due to the milk powder. However, as I stupidly forgot to get my rice or oat milk this weekend I am using vanilla LT in my coffee as we speak (just a spoonful) as a milk substitute. It really is the only thing I am going to miss. I loved having the vanilla in a coffee :(

I have had probably two bites of the caramel bar and I'm starting to feel full already! :D

I lost about the same this week but am still a fair way away from refeed - hopefully by Christmas!

Cuddly, I have every faith in you. I know that you will be able to reach your target for Christmas. You are brilliant and so determined- anyway you have to do it for me- when I get home on the 21st Dec, the first thing I shall be doing is logging on here to see your photos of you in your Christmas dress! Promise?? xxx

WELL DONE HUN!! Keep it up! XX:D

well done and good luck on refeed, i only had the maintainance bar and the choc whip but they were both yummy! x

well done hun!! enjoy your refeed,let us know how it goes...caz x

AMAZING! God Med you done so so well. Enjoy and good luck with refeeding. Such an inspiration -truly brilliant. :D

:D

Well, I had my first meal today (as I stated above) and weighed the quorn fillets to make sure I didn't have too much. So, in the end I cooked three pieces as this weighed just over 5 oz. Oh well, thought I, I will cut one in half and have the other bit tomorrow. However, once cooked they weighed under the 4oz suggested- so I decided to have a bit more salad. It was lush. Only problem was that it felt so weird! The caramel bar took 45 mins to eat- far, far too sweet for my liking and it has the texture of a biscuit Boost. It was ok though. I am currently waiting for my choc whip to set. You have to make it with 250mls of skimmed milk (I am using alpro light soya milk- slightly more in terms of cals, but not by too much)- I think it comes out like angel delight- but it fills a breakfast bowl. Looks like so much food, I couldn't believe it!

Thank you so much everyone- and just remember there is light at the end of the LT tunnel xxx

Hi all!

Week 15 WI was not too bad at all. I lost just over 2lbs, which means I only have to lose 1lb to get me to my end of October goal. I am now weighing 9s 3lbs and another titchy bit :D

Today I picked up my maintenance foodstuffs and am about to embark on my first day of re-feed. I have bought some quorn fillets (they look a bit like chicken) and some salad which I will take to work with me. I will be sampling the maintenance products throughout the week- so I will let you know what they are like!

Good luck everyone xxx

Well done

Well, I have just started munching my way through the caramel bar- My God it is sweet. Maybe just a tad too sweet for my palette, but I have just got 8 of them! I also got some choc whip, an orange creme drink and some veggie soup to try. That's all they had at the pharmacy.
Medea, is this LT refeed stuff?? How does refeed work?
Well done on your amazing journey x

Back