WI NUMERO 6!

Gosh well done, you have done fantastic!!

Aww nice 1 Julz!!!!!!! ur so positive it rubs off hun. Good on ya and enjoy your new healthy glow face treatment thingy.....god I am so not a girly girl lol! x

Great attitude. A loss is a loss. Well done.

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Julz! You're halfway to your target! How good is that in 6 weeks!!!!

x

Well done you.

Fab attitude. 2lbs...a bag of sugar of fat GONE in one week. Well done hun.
xx

Thanks! xox :)

Fair play to ya girl. Great attitude and i must say ur looking super cool. Must be all the flying about (or does wonder woman fly....) can't remember. I know she had a wip.....

Oh yes... scazman knows all about my trusty whip! ha ha Thanks for ur comment! :) x

Thin-spirational as ever ! :D

Good loss kidda ! :D

Cheers mark! :gen126: xox

Well done Julz , ya doing great :talk017:

ty ty ty ty xox xox xox xox

Gosh well done, you have done fantastic!!

gosh! thank u for ur comment! xox muchos appreciatos :)

Great attitude. A loss is a loss. Well done.

Thanks a million xox

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Julz! You're halfway to your target! How good is that in 6 weeks!!!!

x

Pretty good eh!! Its amazing how you can totally transform your life in a few months. Thanks for ur support xox

oh scazzzz... i have such a soft spot for u dude... ur my star xox

Well done babes, you are well and truly rockin, by the time you are done you will also be pert and buffed to perfection!

xx

awwww scazz....

The feeling is mutual Julz. I'm so happy to see you heading rapidly towards your goal!!! xxx

Feel the love :gen126:

Thanks for all ur support scaz xo

Well done Julz. You must be thrilled. 7lb in 2 weeks is fab :D

yeah its the stuff dreams are made of! lol great to get it off i feel so happy thanks for ur comment xox

Well done babes, you are well and truly rockin, by the time you are done you will also be pert and buffed to perfection!

xx

Hey you!! You are such an inspiration, you look soooooo beautiful and If i get my body to look anything close to yours I will be one happy bunny. Thanks for all your support and encouragement so far... means a lot to me. xox

well done... so happy for you :) before u know ul have smashed ur target. facial sounds great. i might book some relaxing treatments aswell.... we're workin so damn hard, so why not! xxx

Back