• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WI NUMERO 6!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Ola!

Went for my 6th weigh in today and lost another 2 pounds... happy enough as I lost 5 pounds last week so thats half a stone in 2 weeks which is pretty awesome!

Im still on track with my goals, 3 more pounds and I will have 2 stone off (9st6) and 7 pounds I will be at my healthy BMI 25 (9st2) - so by the middle of July I will be a very happy lady indeed!

I reckon I am about half way through my process now and will be middle to end of august before I have achieved my ultimate goal. But once I get into the healthy BMI I will be very delighted.

I went to get a microdermabrasion done today.... i booked a course of 6 sessions, so today was my first, its like a facial thing with sand crystals that helps to rejevenute the skin (my treat to myself for being soooo good on LT) I have a treatment every 2 weeks for 2 months. Dont know how it will go but hopefully I can see a good difference by the end of it, which will tie in nicely with me hitting my weight goal.... a whole new improved me! :)

Love and SUPER POWERED KETONES TO YOU ALL!!!

julzie
xox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done Julz, great positive attitude as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Well done honey! :D The facial-type thing sounds good - is it expensive?

harji

Well done with your loss this week, your treat sounds awesome.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
nice one Julz thats great wont be long til your at goal x

S: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb
well done you! That magic 2 stone marker is ever nearer!

lillie

weighs a lot less
god hasnt 6 weeks flown by,well done on your loss and that fantastic positive attitude xx

fanks...

Well done Julz, great positive attitude as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Gazza, you got a great sexy body as always
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fank u x

Well done honey! :D The facial-type thing sounds good - is it expensive?
cheers! :D Facial thing is pretty expensive but i wont worry about the costs if it works! i wont really know how well it will work until the course is over. you get a skin analysis done with some mad machine and it gives your skin a score on about 6 different indicators. 100% is the best score you can get, I got 99% for wrinkles!! But I was 69% for pores and about 67% for texture - so im hoping that my skin will be a lot smoother and I will have better complexion by the end of it. Will be worth it then. :) Ill let you know if it works - but I did some research before I booked it and came to a positive conclusion myself so im confident it will be great.

Hows u? You back to work soon? Are you feeling ok pet???

xox

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Went for my 6th weigh in today and lost another 2 pounds... happy enough as I lost 5 pounds last week so thats half a stone in 2 weeks which is pretty awesome!
Well done!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done with your loss this week, your treat sounds awesome.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
Cheers! And congratulations on stopping smoking!! Thats awesome! I stopped smoking 3 months ago. Glad I did - one reason I want to get my skin treatment done is to pay my skin back for all the fags I smoked! lol Keep it up - you are doing great! xox

nice one Julz thats great wont be long til your at goal x
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! xox :)

well done you! That magic 2 stone marker is ever nearer!
hallafrickinluyaaaaa! i cant wait! lol next week im sure! :)

god hasnt 6 weeks flown by,well done on your loss and that fantastic positive attitude xx
6 WEEKS LIL! MADNESS ISNT IT. Time really has flown in... I still feel like a newbie here but then i see so many new people joining and im like wow... so weird. Good weird... though. I hope you are keeping well :) xoxoxoxox

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done babe...whitt whoo to you!!1 Ooooo i love your treats they are fab!!!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
well done julz, and what a great attitude you have.

hey my girlies!

Well done babe...whitt whoo to you!!1 Ooooo i love your treats they are fab!!!
Auck nic!!! YOU'RE FAB!!! xox

well done julz, and what a great attitude you have.
Thanks!!! :) Well its easy to have a great attitude when you move down trouser size scouse isnt it! lol xox

Shazpaz

Well done you.

Fab attitude. 2lbs...a bag of sugar of fat GONE in one week. Well done hun.
xx

Teg

Posts when she can
Fair play to ya girl. Great attitude and i must say ur looking super cool. Must be all the flying about (or does wonder woman fly....) can't remember. I know she had a wip.....

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Thin-spirational as ever ! :D

Good loss kidda ! :D

Great news Julz..delighted for you. And enjoy your treat!!!

Sheep

on the up lol
Well done Julz , ya doing great :talk017: