WI-results!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emmie Lou, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi all,
    first full week weigh in and i lost 6lbs! :D

Very happy but still have this feeling of impending doom over me, i feel like i cant quite trust myself not to cheat!
    I'm constantly battling with myself, and now i feel the need to have a 'treat' coz i've been good!
    its stupid coz the only craving i have is for a take away b***** domino's pizza!!! :cry:

Im feeling so sorry for myself!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey well done on your loss thats great

i am feeling same way as you, i got weighed today and i allways have a treat day, some do some dont.. but dont go for pizza.. i am having a chicken kebab and i give the pitta bread to my dog.. so just chicken and salad..

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You can do it, think how good you will feel when you reach your target. We all have off days but stick with it and you will be happy with the results. Do something to take your mind off the craving, go for a walk, ring up a friend or look through the pictures on this site which show what good results you can have. Good luck

Mini likes this.
  5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Losing weight has a much better taste and feeling than 10 minutes of stuffing your face with pizza - think on that one!

I am on Week 26 now and have totally lost my want for pizza, pork pies, sausages etc. The taste for stodge has gone.

I still want a crust from a brown loaf, though!

Well done on your loss - fabulous start!

6. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done on your loss! That's fab! We have all felt like you do trust me but it is so not worth undoing all that hard work from the last week. The feeling will pass and eventually it will be so natural to find otherways to reward yourself.

7. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies, I do appreciate them!

I do actually feel as though i'm some form of addict, i cant really think about anything else, it sounds sooooo stupid but its like i wont be happy until i have it!

ive tried talking myself round and i dont even think it will make me feel better but its just a need thats there all the time, i've even considered going out on my own to get one so that only i know and then working really hard to make sure that i lose next week!

It sounds soooo sad but thats how i feel, an addict that needs to score.......pizza!!! OMG!!! :cry:

8. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya Hun,

A Huge Well done on you fab weight loss..
    :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I honestly wouldnt advise you to have a treat as you are likely to taste food again & just have a binge & your gonna put the weight you have lost back on.

I am now on my 2nd week on CD (re-start) & lost 8lb, so I thought I would treat myself as a reward so I had a couple of quality street which ended up being a few more then a few more, Then yesterday I had a tetra for my breakfast then ate normal the rest of the day, BIG MISTAKE, It ended up being a mini binge & have put 2lb back on, so working harder this week to try & get that off & more weight.

If you wanna treat yourself, buy a nice lipstick or body lotion or something that makes you happy.. :)

XX

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on the weight loss 6lbs brill!! Just try and keep busy, im starting cd this weekend and i know its going to kill me cuz we always get chinese at the wkd :cry:

10. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

WOW well done hun that's a wonderful weight loss. Yes it's hard to stick to it but you're a strong person and you control what you put in your mouth you can do this hun but remeber you're only human!!!!!!! xxx

11. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well done thats fab, keep it up it will be well worth it in the end

12. prettyfromtheback

prettyfromtheback Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    well done on the loss! totally understand the pizza craving, hope you can resist!

13. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done, brilliant !

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.