WI-results!

Emmie Lou

Hi all,
first full week weigh in and i lost 6lbs! :D

Very happy but still have this feeling of impending doom over me, i feel like i cant quite trust myself not to cheat!
I'm constantly battling with myself, and now i feel the need to have a 'treat' coz i've been good!
its stupid coz the only craving i have is for a take away b***** domino's pizza!!! :cry:

Im feeling so sorry for myself!!

hey well done on your loss thats great

i am feeling same way as you, i got weighed today and i allways have a treat day, some do some dont.. but dont go for pizza.. i am having a chicken kebab and i give the pitta bread to my dog.. so just chicken and salad..

Losing weight has a much better taste and feeling than 10 minutes of stuffing your face with pizza - think on that one!

I am on Week 26 now and have totally lost my want for pizza, pork pies, sausages etc. The taste for stodge has gone.

I still want a crust from a brown loaf, though!

Well done on your loss - fabulous start!

Well done on your loss! That's fab! We have all felt like you do trust me but it is so not worth undoing all that hard work from the last week. The feeling will pass and eventually it will be so natural to find otherways to reward yourself.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies, I do appreciate them!

I do actually feel as though i'm some form of addict, i cant really think about anything else, it sounds sooooo stupid but its like i wont be happy until i have it!

ive tried talking myself round and i dont even think it will make me feel better but its just a need thats there all the time, i've even considered going out on my own to get one so that only i know and then working really hard to make sure that i lose next week!

It sounds soooo sad but thats how i feel, an addict that needs to score.......pizza!!! OMG!!! :cry:

Hiya Hun,

A Huge Well done on you fab weight loss..
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I honestly wouldnt advise you to have a treat as you are likely to taste food again & just have a binge & your gonna put the weight you have lost back on.

I am now on my 2nd week on CD (re-start) & lost 8lb, so I thought I would treat myself as a reward so I had a couple of quality street which ended up being a few more then a few more, Then yesterday I had a tetra for my breakfast then ate normal the rest of the day, BIG MISTAKE, It ended up being a mini binge & have put 2lb back on, so working harder this week to try & get that off & more weight.

If you wanna treat yourself, buy a nice lipstick or body lotion or something that makes you happy.. :)

XX

well done on the weight loss 6lbs brill!! Just try and keep busy, im starting cd this weekend and i know its going to kill me cuz we always get chinese at the wkd :cry:

WOW well done hun that's a wonderful weight loss. Yes it's hard to stick to it but you're a strong person and you control what you put in your mouth you can do this hun but remeber you're only human!!!!!!! xxx

Well done, brilliant !

Georgie
x

Back