WI tomorrow!

You need to not look at it as a 'bad' weigh in, if u've stuck to plan then you can do no more than that and the weigh in will just record your weight loss for that week.

Please try to stay positive it will really be better for you not to be so down on urself xx

I understand what ur saying n i keep trying to tell myself that but even tho ive stuck to the diet i feel the same. I know that sounds silly.

Some losses are higher, some are lower, but no loss can be considered 'bad' surly???

You hav stuck to plan and that is 'really' as much as u can do.

Hope ur not disappointed by the result you get.

Look at my signature, I'm sure it will make a good comparison for you xx

Good luck, just remember a loss is a loss no matter how big or small, try measuring yourself for a difference as oppose to just the weight your body will no doubt be changing shape x

gud luck....whatever number she tells you...think of it as a "gain" number.. think how u feel then...2lbs loss is better than a 2lb gain....

havent been yet. will be weighing in about an hour. i think what i am really afraid of is that if i have a bad weigh in then i will cave and go off the diet. its good weigh ins that have been spurring me on and if i start losing like a lb here and there i worry i will stuff my face :(

will let u know how i get on x

So how did it go??? Xx

whooo hooo well done... see you later 2lb good riddance

x

Well done, how do u feel about it?

Xxx

i feel ok i suppose. i mean i never expected it to be easy or quick... but if i continue to lose 2lbs every week... im going to get to my target weight in 2013 according to my clever app. and i dont fancy being on the diet for thaaaat long!! lets hope for something better next week :)

thanx for the support xx

Good for you :)

Soo glad your feeling positive about it :)

Could you maybe add some walking into your week? Might help things along??

Xx

i feel ok i suppose. i mean i never expected it to be easy or quick... but if i continue to lose 2lbs every week... im going to get to my target weight in 2013 according to my clever app. and i dont fancy being on the diet for thaaaat long!! lets hope for something better next week :)

thanx for the support xx

Well done on the 2lbs off. :clap: And don't worry, you will start to lose more than 2lbs a week again, promise, so long as you stick to the plan. The body's a really weird thing and it does like to cling on to water as long as it can, especially if it's TOTM or you're feeling a bit run down, or tired. It looks like you might be one of those people who lose a couple of pounds for two weeks, then have a big 'splurge' week where you drop 4 or 5 pounds in one go. It all works out the same in the end - about a stone a month.

I reckon your big weight drop's coming next week, so hang in there hun x

are you...

drinking enough?
not exercising too much but enough?

few simples questions.

Well done on the 2lbs off. :clap: And don't worry, you will start to lose more than 2lbs a week again, promise, so long as you stick to the plan. The body's a really weird thing and it does like to cling on to water as long as it can, especially if it's TOTM or you're feeling a bit run down, or tired. It looks like you might be one of those people who lose a couple of pounds for two weeks, then have a big 'splurge' week where you drop 4 or 5 pounds in one go. It all works out the same in the end - about a stone a month.

I reckon your big weight drop's coming next week, so hang in there hun x

i hope your right lily :) to be honest now that I have had time to think about it and all the advice from you all has made me realise that 2lbs is still a really good loss. I was hoping it would be totm but thats not for a while yet so we'll see what happens.

are you...

drinking enough?
not exercising too much but enough?

few simples questions.

hey great things.

hmmm i am drinking alot more but if im honest i dont religiously drink 2.5litres a day. some days i just manage 2.

i do some exercise now but i dont think its alot. i have had my 2lb losses since i started doing my just dance on wii... but i wouldnt say i am doing alot or anything. and its nothing hardcore. and when i do exercise i drink more water... coz i know im meant to plus it makes me thirsty.

i will try to drink more water this week and see if it helps. but im not expecting miracles this week because im doing ss+ for one week. thats coming on another thread.

see how it goes when you're back on SS - but it seems like the obvious thing to do would be to drop the 'just dance'.

im really confused about it really. ive read alot of threads where people are doing loads of exercise etc... and just dance is nothing compared to it really. i just feel like im doing no exercise whatsoever if i cut it out. after my SS+ week I am going to go back to week 1... and do shakes again without tetras and bars and flavours etc ... and see what happens. hopefully doing ss+ and then back to ss will give my body the kick it needs. xx

Back