WI - Week 4 Later Today....

sabab172

Hi - Ive got my WI later today on week 4. I definately thinks my loss has really slowed down and Ive stuck to it with only 3 days on SS+ and the rest SS. What has your weight losses been about a month into it. Will it only be 2lb a weeks or so now? LOL S XXXX Ill let you know later how I get on!:wavey:

Hey hun

Good luck with your weigh in! Weekly losses can vary enormously but it should still average at around a stone per month so try to look at four week averages. I could lose 1lb one week and then 6lbs the next.

Let us know how you get on.

xx

definitely agree with Porgeous. I know have monthly weigh in's with CDC and have my next WI on Wednesday. I think it is definitely the best thing for me! I have kept an idea on my weight loss on my scales at home and if you take last week (5th week) it looks as though I only lost 0.5lb that week, yet weighing myself today, looks as though I have lost about 4lb already this week and it's not over yet! So, when I get my weigh in results for the month on wednesday I will feel good, whereas if I had my official weigh in last week and really had only lost half pound, I would have been gutted.

Not sure if that's made sense, but in essence, everyone is different in their weekly losses, but you should lose a stone a month, so don't be put off if one week you have a low loss as the next week will make up for it x

my losses are below hun, Im addicted to my scales (wish i wasnt ), well done and good luck.xx

Hi - what was I moaning about earlier - Ive lost 5lb - hurrah. Im now half weigh and I feel great. Stick with it - dont doubt! Thank you to all your positive comments it really does help LOL SXXXXXXXXX

Hi - what was I moaning about earlier - Ive lost 5lb - hurrah. Im now half weigh and I feel great.
Well done! You should feel very proud.

LOL at "half weigh" rather than "half way". Deliberate or a Freudian slip...?;)

Back