WI

Sheep

on the up lol
AAHHHHHHHHHH

Thought i be ok, :rolleyes:
mixed feelings at min, woohoo i been let loose for a week NO WI for me today,
(no i wont cheat) :p
all i gotta do is pick me grub up from chemist, the guy on holiday lol i wont let the others weigh me, so i gotta wait till next week :sigh:
any one else been left for a week ?

I had to miss wk 2 wi so got 2weeks worth myself hun. Why wont you let anyone else weigh you???? If there anything like my chemist they forget who I am from wk to wk!!!! The only thing I found is that it dragged but then you get 2wks worth of results so bargain!!! Dont weigh urself tho hun cos it nearly kicked me off big time when my scales hadnt budged half way thru! Good luck chick x

Why cant others weigh you??????

because they r usless lol,
he is the only one who got shown about LT ,
he like to stick to the rulz,
as for weighing my self nah i shall wait ;)

you fancy him......"now we know ya boyfreind" lol xxx

you fancy him......"now we know ya boyfreind" lol xxx

omg naw hes old i mean old , i like the older man yup just up to 45 not 60 odd lmao

I've got to wait 3 weeks for my weigh-in! I have only had 2 weigh-ins and the guy told me he is going on hols for 2 weeks so can't weigh till the end of June. Got a massive bag of 63 pkts of LT! Not tempted to cheat though - I just know if I did I would never get back on it! x

God Sara, when I had 2 wks supply it looked like bloody loads!!!!!!!!! Still when there all gone bet ur down bout a stone hun!!!!!x

WII WI

I got weighed yesterday at my chemist but just stepped on my WII Fit (a very unofficial weigh in!) and I WAS IN THE NINES - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!1 OMG.... Happy Fricking days!!!

happydays207.jpg

I had a migraine attack and had to miss my weigh in for one week, had to get my poor mother to go in and get my shakes for me as well!!

well i just love the walk to the pharmacy, the anticipation the thrill (god i need to get a life) and everyone in there has weighed me so far, felt a bit embarrassed at first but now couldn't care less.

when i go to my pharamacy they give me 20p coin when i enter and i go into a private room on my own... stick 20p in this big machine that measures my height and weighs me... then i get a wee print out that tells me my weight and BMI.

Then i go and give it to the wee woman and she updates my records on the computer and gives me all my new LT shakes and away i go!

:)
x

right my point on chemist lol,
went in said i will have 4 soup and rest choc, make it up to 21,
so she asked me how many choc, was that ?
wrote it down as she couldnt go down stairs to get them or she would for get (how hard was that ) so i think i shall def, wait for next week WI lmao

Back