**Wicked Weight Dropping Wednesday - Hour By Hour**

Yeah, almost time for bed and one hundred percent. Just made my minty chocolate shake. Thanks for this great idea Emma

Well done witchy for losing 3 pounds, and good luck for a pleasing loss next week butterfly.

Did my little local excursion - ended up wandering into a beauty salon on the high street for eyebrow waxing, it was all the chat on yesterday's daily thread that reminded me that I have been neglectful since putting on weight.
3 litres of water drank and 3 more packs to eat.

Did my little local excursion - ended up wandering into a beauty salon on the high street for eyebrow waxing, it was all the chat on yesterday's daily thread that reminded me that I have been neglectful since putting on weight.
3 litres of water drank and 3 more packs to eat.

How did the eyebrows thing go ????

Hi kerryberry

I think that the beauty therapist did a very good job. I have a Shavata tweezer at home but I really can't do the kind of effect achieved by professionals.
I would like to make this a monthly appointment. As I am passing by East London alot for work, I sometimes randomly pop into salons for eyebrow threading but I feel that the waxing was preferable - sometimes I have been left with very thin eyebrows after a threading session which is a bit too sharp looking.

It is a habit thing I cannot do my own at all, I love the sharp look from threading but the salon isn't easy to get to for me and I see my CDC at her salon so just started get waxed there

Back