Wii EA active or Wii fit log (daily)

OMG everything really aches today.
Haven't tried day 2 yet I am going to do it in a minute but how can everything ache this much.
Can barely move lol.

But it means you have had a really good workout! And you won't believe how stiff you will be tomorrow! But don't worry it wears off by the time you do day 4.

well done BB Hope you feel better soon

As for wii fit i went on for 20 mins on yoga hula hooping and muscle workout cos have just finished ironing phew lol, so dunno if have time for active which i will try later.

As for arm ive kept taking the inflammations tabs and they seem ok so must of been painkillers sending me on cloud 9 hahaha and isnt hurting as much now :D

Get well soon Jes! Drink plenty and rest up! Just deciding whether to do anything, it's a rest day.

Oh my! I just had to do it! Day 10 done ! Only 99 cals so I did the custom tennis and boxing workouts I set up and bumped my score up to 176! The most ever! I shall have my rest day tomorrow so I don't have to do anything after class. Don't feel as if I've lost anything this week. My thighs feel really tight!

Awww get well soon bellybee

And wow look at you go girl judi hehe keep it up.

Ive been bowling today and did more ironing and wii fit today 20 mins so thats me today will hit active tomoz again :) as arm better.

Good luck at wi tomoz if it is tomoz judi :)

Lost 1 lb! Thanks to the exercise as I was really naughty re wine! Rest day today, thank goodness as I will have o go to work tomorrow (my day off) as I cannot leave my newest junior in charge as my deputy is off sick! Won't be in at 8 o clock tho ( and my line manager has taken the day off!) AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

How is this for commitment had a workout today but also a weigh in tonight so i got up 1 hr early to do work out. There was a lot of jumps in this a few of which i had to skip as we are in first floor flat and my joints won't take 19st odd of me jumping. I added in a little bit of extra dance at the end as i really like that. Rest day tomorrow phew.
Shame I can't be as motivated to make my lunch and breakfast.

Just done day 11. (home by lunchtime) Not a great deal of cals so added a 20 min easy preset workout and my own tennis for a grand total of 268 cals! Shouldn't have done the tennis the twisting has tweaked the outside of my left knee! I'll rest it up now.

Lost 1.5lbs this week although I suspect that's more to do with the tummy bug than anything else lol

Had a go on the Cardio Fitness coach today and did ok...some stuff is done on the balance board if you want to and I could feel it on my waist. Doesn;t seem to be much to do on it as yet but then i don;t think I've unlocked enough stuff yet to be able to judge properly.

*whispers* I don't suppose anyone could message me with this week's password? I've totally forgotten what it is...

Day 2 today on the wii fit, Iv been pushing my self very hard, I can now touch my toes on the sun salutation (yoga workout one) lol Half an hour a day Im 21 years old and today my wii fit age was 23 so deffo not bad :D I'l report back tommorow if I can stop walking like John Wayne!! hahaha xx

Day 12done! The reps and speed the exercises are being done is subtly being increased.And the calorie burn is getting higher too! I hate the kickups, I can cope with nearly everything else. Added in my boxing to burn 168 cals.
Oh and Jes your password works for 2 weeks.

Back