Wii fit Anyone?

Cuddlepaws, I got shockwaves bras (on 2 for 1 on figleaves) for Wii Fit-ing. Don't need it quite so much for Wii Fit, but once I got My Fitness Coach and saw the 30 cm movement when I tried to do a jumping jack I decided I had to get proper bra support :8855:. Of course, once I had the bras it turned out I still couldn't do jumping jacks, but that was due to being outrageously unfit...

Is anyone else using My Fitness Coach as well as Wii Fit?

I was thinking of getting My Fitness Coach, but I wasn't sure whether I should just be sticking with the wii fit exercises and not trying to do two programmes at once, unless its better and then i might??? :)

I've been doing My Fitness Coach for a week now, and OMG I can't do jumping jacks to save my life. As I said in a different post, cos I'm breastfeeding my chest is heavy and I think I'm going to get a black eye every time I attempt to jump!!!

I really wish there was an option to switch off that particular exercise. I have to ignore OH silly comments about standing behind me and offering 'support' so I can jump. Silly man..:rolleyes:

I have to say though I am now in a quandary because when I do the Fitness Coach, I feel like I should be doing Wii Fit too grrr. All these games and programmes are gonna drive me mad lol

I've had MFC since it came out Jan and i try and do it couple of times a week, like you cuddlepaws when i do MFC i think i should be doing wii fit but after a session with Maya i'm too knackered lol!!! Last night i pre - ordered the Gillian Michaels wii game i think that's going to be similar to MFC tho!!

I don't think the Gillian Michaels one got very good reviews, or maybe it was a different one, i suggest you look it up first Krazykaz before spending the money!

Well I have been getting too much muscular soreness around my neck and shoulders with Maya's workouts, I think its because she keeps flailing her arms up and down for most of the exercises. I think its a tad too much for me so I'm scaling down the arm movements I think, or I might go back to Wii fit for a bit.

I've been doing My Fitness Coach for a week now, and OMG I can't do jumping jacks to save my life. As I said in a different post, cos I'm breastfeeding my chest is heavy and I think I'm going to get a black eye every time I attempt to jump!!!

I really wish there was an option to switch off that particular exercise. I have to ignore OH silly comments about standing behind me and offering 'support' so I can jump. Silly man..:rolleyes:

I have to say though I am now in a quandary because when I do the Fitness Coach, I feel like I should be doing Wii Fit too grrr. All these games and programmes are gonna drive me mad lol

What about a good sports bra hun. Or would that affect your milk supply. Thats a shame

hi just wonderd if people are still going on the wi after a few months because I personally think I would get bored of it after a while!

If im being honest, I havent used it much since the original post but I have been going to the gym and running.

I will go back to it though, I really liked it.

Have to admit that i'm slightly less enthusiastic about wii fit now but i'm still at it. Wish there was more variety in the step which I like the best and a few more aerobic routines!

Hi there, i've had my Wii fit for nearly a year now and i use it mainly for weighing myself now, although on the odd occasion that my friend is free we have a Wii and wine evening and have a brilliant time. The Wii sports is fantastic, have any of you got this?

I have just bought 'My fitness coach' and have had a couple of sessions with Maya and i'm impressed, although i didn't really enjoy flailing around on my exercise ball as she was primly doing great abdominal crunches.... my legs were in the air as i sailed over the top of my ball and nearly landed on my head!! lol Oh well , practice makes perfect i suppose :D

Jax

Hi all,

I go thru phases of using my Wii Fit loads then i`ll have a few weeks off and then the cycle begins again ;)

I asked my DH about the Fitness Coach game but he didn`t rate it much? (He is a games programmer).

I haven`t been on mine for a few weeks again so am gonna get my butt on it tonight once everyone has gone to bed!

I have lost 21lbs using it with a low fat diet tho I truly believe it is the WF that has made most of the difference!

LiSe x

Forgive the ignorance but what does DH stand for?

By the way, I love Wii Fit, it's more fun than going to a gym and feeling very self concious about wobbling bits x

Hey again Obsy,

DH = Dear Husband

x

hi everyone, just started using Wii fit recently -about a week ago. I really like it -that it records weight and BMI and lets you set goals and charts a graph of your progress. I also did Wii sports boxing yrsterday and today I've got serious muscle aches. I don't mind though as it is evidence I had a good work out!

I love my wii fit, my favourite workout s the super hula hoop, also like the heading footballs game just for a laugh :D

Must get back on with it :)

My Wii fit has certainly helped me. I have got other games now to alternate between like family trainer, EA Active which i have my own custom workouts on. Burning roughly 250 cals a night on that game.

I got the wii fit yesterday. 46 mins yesterday and 25 today! My Wiifit age has gone down from 70 to 48! (I'm 58) I love the way it unlocks extra games, but just how many are there? I think I'll invest in the fitness coach. It's rained most of the weekend here and I wouldn't have done anything without this programme!
I love the step, ski jumping and running , I'm cr*p at slalom and the tightrope and the bubble! But it's FUN! And OH has joined in and is SO competitive! I can't wait for tomorrow! Gone are the days when I came home from work, collapsed in a heap and did nothing! HURRAH! And it'll work out cheaper than the gym!
How do I do free step whilst watching tv?

Last edited:
How do I do free step whilst watching tv?

Hi Judi, I've only done it once so hope my description is accurate. You go into aerobics and select free step then you select how long you want to do the free step for. Then it lets you go back to tv mode while it sort of makes tapping or clicking sounds as you step up and down whilst your normal tv screen is on. It notifies you when you've completed the selected time or number of steps. Enjoy it!

The free steps are great if you use weights on then as well, I only use little kilgram ones but it's still burning more eh?
plus you can do it while watching eastenders!!!!
genius!

Cool! Obviously I have to do the step more until it unlocks it for me.Just done 32 mins. I can't remember the last time I exercised 3 days in a row! I'm pouring with sweat! It feels good!

Last edited:
Back