Wii fit Anyone?

yeah i use my fitness coach & wii fit at least 3 times a day i need to use it every day like i used to , im slacking lol.

Got fitness coach from Amazon today! Set up my profile, and did a 15 min weightloss workout, and what did they award me? 63 cals! Ridiculous! I used to get more than that on the exercise bike at the gym! I'm not into starjumps either! Must look out my sports bra! I shall go on wiifit tonight.
Last night we couldn't get any reception on the tv (happens near the coast) so I got 34 mins done!

i have that too!! i kinda like it but ive had it a while and getting bored i ordered ea active today!! it comes tomoz lol

ea active is mega.... im in actual agony haha

The reviews on amazon are really good, but I think it'll have to wait till after I get paid! I've spent enough this month!

EA active i can do without hurting now really, i have upped my pace to burning 320 cals now rather than 250 i have been burning the past week every night.
I am just doing running, knee up and kick ups, punchbag, targets and dancing, all stuff that i feel like i have done something :)

Gosh you must be fit! I've just done another 15 min aerobics on fitness coach and 20 mins of running and boxing on wiifit, and I'm dripping! That makes 50 mins today!

so it works then? lol...

Too right!
I love the wii fit because you can do yoga and its fun but the EA game is hardcore!
I'm new to excersise but i've been burning 280 cals on average since i got it and burned 150 yesterday just playing tennis with the wife!

I like to feel i have done something for the calories burnt tho if u get me. Walked 5 miles today when dropped car at garage then gna go on my personal workout on the EA Active later and burn around 300 cals again i reckon. I did find this game hardcore t begin with but im enjoying it now im into and cos i have customed my workout so i only do what i want without all that muscle and stretchin stuff its loads better!

kudos vicky, you are da bomb!

I must say, today has only been my 4th day with the ea active but I am finding it much easier! I like to do the yoga on the wii fit before and after my big workout, i find it really relaxing!

It does get loads easier as you go along :)
Back on it tonight. Just need to time to let tea settle :)

I did just over 4 hours of exercise this week! That's from scratch! I also did 30 mins MFC on cardio, 30 mins free step on Wiifit and then another 19 mins of yoga and boxing today.I can't believe I'm looking forward to it each day!

Me too. I had last night off as i was very stressed as something has gone wrong with my car. Then i had to bake cakes to bring to work to sell for Bowel cancer fundraising i am doing. I will be back on it tonight though!!

Im back on EA Active tomorrow after havin 2 days break HOWEVER i did go swimming yesterday :)

I did some boxing on Wii sports last night (after my usual session on wiifit/MFC and my ribs are aching off today! (I have a mean left hook!)

Back