Wii Fit Club

Hmph :mad: x

It didn't LMAO :D
Did OK on thet step plus - 30 mins cos I like it!
Boxing I gave up on completely cos I hurt too much :D
Hula was sooooo sad today - dropped my hoops - oops. Only scored 2956 today :cry:

Try doing Hula with TOTM pains - not fun :mad: only a dim blonde would have tried it LOL x

It didn't LMAO :D
Did OK on thet step plus - 30 mins cos I like it!
Boxing I gave up on completely cos I hurt too much :D
Hula was sooooo sad today - dropped my hoops - oops. Only scored 2956 today :cry:

But you did some... feel proud. xx

Try doing Hula with TOTM pains - not fun :mad: only a dim blonde would have tried it LOL x

Not a ditzee one then?? :D

:rotflmao:

ive been on mine 3 times today. did the running one again. so funny when u have to chase the dog then go too fast and fall over! also been on the trampoline on and off all day. if i dont lose a pound by my weigh in day on tuesday i'm gona get a tattoo and to take my mind off the pain of failing :sigh:

I keep avoiding the running one, maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow :D

What tattoo? What am i saying tues is a way off yet, of course you would have lost something. If not lb's then inches.

Fortyandfat, you need to be careful your not building muscle and are only choosing the cardio exercises coz you probably wont loose weight if you are.

Fortyandfat, you need to be careful your not building muscle and are only choosing the cardio exercises coz you probably wont loose weight if you are.
i am working my way through all the games on it as i am new to it. i think the most i have done in one session is only about 30 minutes coz my 2 little'uns always need one thing or another!
i cant seem to sit still for long on this atkins. full of energy and running about. i love it :D

Im still waiting for this mega energy boost everyone keeps telling me i should get, im in ketosis and feel really tired today

Up early this morning with the boys.

So an hour & 3 mins down before 0700!

25 mins step, 20 mins hula, 18 mins boxing. I'll sleep well tonight!
i'm sat here thinking about starting the wii up. still no change in my weight on my bathroom scales. bet the wii board tells me ive gone up 10lbs. bloody thing can never give me the same weight. but its never in the same place. so will stick to the reliable bathroom scales.
anyone use their wii board for their weight?

I used it for my weight, only got one sunday and i love it!
*waves shyly*
Hi i'm new. Can i join in? The motivation would be lovely.

i'm sat here thinking about starting the wii up. still no change in my weight on my bathroom scales. bet the wii board tells me ive gone up 10lbs. bloody thing can never give me the same weight. but its never in the same place. so will stick to the reliable bathroom scales.
anyone use their wii board for their weight?

Not really use the bathroom scales for that as they're more accurate(ish!) My wii board weighs me about 4 lbs heavier than my scales... what I love about it is that I usually weigh 1-2lbs lighter after my workout!

*waves shyly*

Hi Marysu... & welcome aboard, be good to have you join us. x

*waves shyly*
hi and yes feel free to join us.
my wii board also tells me i weigh 4lb more than my bathroom scales so i'm sticking with the scales.:D
i have quite a fluffy unbalanced carpet in the living room so i get differnt readings where i place the board each time!
time to jump on it soon, yawnnnn

Welcome Marysu! :D

Linz, are you MAD - 20 mins on hula? I couldn't even do 10 yesterday. You're putting me to shame now and I feel like I gotta keep up - not a bad thing I guess LOL. It's all those years in air traffic control, it's addled your brain hun xx
Saying that, my work addles mine too, so who am I to talk :D

Back