Wii Fit Club

thank you both so much.
as soon as i stand upright all the flab hits the ground lol.
maybe if i went out i could walk on my hands all the time and look sort of ok lol.
my daughter is very good at the hula but i just cant get the hang of catching the flying rings. will keep at it. bound to get it one day :D
i am loving this wii board. so much fun and it gets the kids laughing and playing on it too ;)

You, my lush friend is LULLY anyway up! :D

Love you!!!

Woofy x x x

You wouldn't say that if you saw me doing it woofy, my daughter was crying with laughter! I am doing it on my own in future lol ;) xx

Tighten tose buns Linz - that made me smile LMAO

Ur score ROCKS babes. Well done!
I start going in 1 direction only to end up going in the other...
Need to try harder to get to being "snake hips" lol

Woofy X

Will love this mines been sitting in the corner of the room since we moved....got all the new fitness games too so ive no excuse! wii fit and lets dance tomorrow xxx

this all sounds like fun, i should have a wii with wii fit plus coming at the end of the week. so i will join the gang soon...need to start exercising hopefully it will help us all lose more :)

Freckles, what's the difference between Wii fit and the plus one - do you know hun? x

Morning.

Just as well the wii fit doesn't teach maths, 10 mins hula hoop =11 mins? 10 mins boxing = 13 mins?

So 10 mins hula, 10 mins boxing & 10 mins step this morning adds up to 34 minutes??

Confused!

I think its cos it adds the time when you start and dont actually hula and finish

Ok just finished my Wii fit.

Step Plus - scores of 557,568,570,574,587 and 594 (I like it lol)
Super hula - scored 3389 for 10 mins

Boxing (1st time and it kiled me) 157 and 258 but I've at at least unlocked the next level :D

Going for my shower now x

I would like to buy a wii fit however there are so many variations on the internet I don't know where to start, if I buy a
Nintendo Wii Black Console with Wii Sports Resort will I also need a

Wii fit plus and balance board.

I would like to be sure that the super hula is there as that sounds fun. are there any other add on's that I will need to make the thing work. The only other problem will be getting someone to set it up for me lol.

Hi Maggie, if you look on Ebay you may be able to buy it all as a package but I had to buy my balance board and wii fit seperately. Hula is mega fun but I like the step as well!

Way to go Linz! I found it harder this morning cos my waist and stomach were aching from yesterday but that's gotta be good huh? Don't know if I could DO 10 mins of boxing! :)

not sure of the difference in wii fit and wii fit plus, just more levels to each one and a few different challenges that i have noticed, my friend has wii fit so once i get mine i will compare and let you know Caz :) Really cant wait now, it sounds so much fun LOL

Thanks Freckles - will be interested to know :D x

ashamed to say that i havnt had time to do the wii board today. i have been given a new game to try out and was so fun i used up my time on it. just dance. was fab.
will get back on the board first thing in the morning :D

You've made me think about using mine again. Lol. Not used it in ages. I brought the Wii, fit board, fit game, beech resorts game and another game, 2 controllers and a nunchuck oh and covers for them all, and all boxed for £120. Found it in the fri ads and they wanted a quick sale due to baby on the way. I couldnt get there quickly enough. Ok on pay day im joining the gym and i guess i shall blow the dust off the wii. Hubbie brought me the wii fit plus for my birthday in Nov and i dont even think ive used it yet.

Hi Maggie, if you look on Ebay you may be able to buy it all as a package but I had to buy my balance board and wii fit seperately. Hula is mega fun but I like the step as well!

Way to go Linz! I found it harder this morning cos my waist and stomach were aching from yesterday but that's gotta be good huh? Don't know if I could DO 10 mins of boxing! :)
Thanks Caz I will take a look on ebay.
Maggie

Oh I struggled this morning... my body really ached I did not fancy working out! But I've just done 35 mins & feel a bit looser but BOY did i ache!

I find the super advanced boxing the easiest thing at the mo. x

You must get up at 6 Linz, haven't even switched mine on yet!! ;) xx

Back