Wii fit plus

I used to have a dishy Personal Trainer who worked me hard every week (that sounds a bit rude I wish lol) but I had to give him and the gym up when I lost my job. I love sit ups as you can feel your working that area I am working on toning everything up au the moment

I know the feeling. The great thing here is that Birmingham residents get to use local council gyms for free. They may be reduced hours, and smaller, but considering they cost nothing I can't complain! I apparently can have a second induction in 3 months if I want one, and they'll go back over the equipment with me, looking at my goals, where I am, and how to use the equipment in the best way to reach those goals. So basically another PT session where they put together a plan with you. So may well do that in a few months. I think after that you can have them and pay £10, I think!

it cost me £40 a month membership and £100 a month for trainer but he was worth every penny lol

I tried a personal trainer a couple of times, but I felt as if I was paying her to workout. So, I figured I could manage on my own -- and I did... until I let everything else take priority over working out.

Last edited:
Well mine was a fit muscle bound 23 yr old and he was everything I fancy in a man, We had a great work outs he pushed me better than I could push myself and we used to flirt which was an added bonus. It was harmless fun as I am happily married and love my husband very much. But he really helped my confidence and made me feel like a women again not just a mum or wife and it was the start of my weight loss journey. I then loss my job and put back on the 2 stone I had loss with him and thats when I started CD the rest as they say is history. I would recomend a trainer if you are a bit rubbish at pushing yourself at the gym but if you are a focused person then you will do fine.

What I should do -- is pay myself what I would pay a trainer, and then spend the money on smaller clothes when I need them. lol Actually, I am getting ready to get certified as a fitness instructor. I used to teach aerobics years ago and would like to get paid for working out, the way my PT was.

MM

Last edited:
Ooh! I've always thought it would be an interesting job. I know the theory of a healthy balanced diet, exercise, gym etc. pretty well. I just haven't put it into practice. I have lately thought of it as a job. Once I'm not a whale anyway!

Hey CG,

I think I became a teacher because I am naturally a bit (okay a lot) bossy. So, I figure becoming a gym instructor ought to be right up my alley.

MM

Back