WII FIT WEIGH IN`S

buffydog

Silver Member
Twice now my wii fit has said i`ve lost 1lb, but then on the graph it shows me at same weigh, the graph line does go down, as does BMI.
Just wondering if any one else has had this, or if any one knows reason???
I get all excited that i`ve lost lb, then no difference in weight :confused: quite annoying.
Thanks

yes don't worry cos mine has done the same thing, it is very frustating when your weight graph doesn't show true. just wait until the next day and it shows the true reading.

My Wii Fit says I'm heavier than I am. I'm 100% sure it is wrong, however its tracking I'm losing weight which is the main thing.

What excercises do you all do on Wii Fit? I jog, do some steps, hula hoop & yoga. Love it!

Are these Wii fits worth getting? My mums knows some people who have had these and have lost 4 pounds in a week (I don't know if 1lb = 1 pound, sorry).

Not sure if any one here has a wii fit, but i`m having trouble with the weighin`s, i have lost great weight on it, but when i first got it, it showed same weight as my mothers scales, it was the same when i started this diet 2 weeks ago,
But today, wii says 12.12 & at my mums it`s 12.8.
Gonna change the batteries in it tom and see if that makes a difference.
Any one else had this?

What surface do you have the wii fit on? They are certified under the quite strict Japanese legislation as scales so should be accurate, but for best results they need to be on a hard level floor. If you have carpet you can get something to raise it up slightly which should mean it will be more accurate.

Buffydog, you lost some weight but not quite a pound. So let's say you're 172.4lb one day, the Wii fit would say 172. The next time you might be 171.6, still reporting as 172, but BMI would change as it's calculated on the 172.4 and 171.6 numbers :)

the wii fits weighing really isn't that accurate. i've used it for half an hour and lost 4lbs!! i would use it as a downward trend only and make sure that you always place it on a hard surface in the same place each time. as for the exercises i have noticed a difference and know a chap who lost 8lbs using his and eating a bit more healthily rather than dieting and he's not even that big. so i would say that they work if you work at it. obviously if you spend all your time doing the yoga and balance exercises the difference will be minimal on weight loss. i spend about half an hour on the aerobic ones and it really works :D

abz xx

i love the free step, and when feeling energetic i put it on top step, but have to get one of the kids to set it up and bring me the remote....

we also put some loud music on and do some crazy dancing instead of jogging, it really gets you sweating, especially when on 2 player...........just as long as no one can see you..lol

hee. i like doing both of those too. but i always want to go faster than the free step so i have to turn off the sound and just ignore the figure. and then it stops counting your steps when you get to a certain level. well, it counts the steps but it doesn't put you on the scoreboard. is rather annoying...

i love doing the jogging, well more like speed walking i just swagger my hips side to side and iv'e got rid of my chunky hips, try it it really works for toning

I've given myself sore muscles with the jogging. Does anybody wear trainers/running shoes when they do it, or do people to the jogging thing in bare feet?

I love my Wii Fit but I think the scales in it are well dodgy and I never go by it. I love the boxing, all the balance ones and the yoga best. We have raised ours on to another small block as I felt it was a bit low for the step aerobics and now I feel as if it is doing some good. It is great but it is a bit addictive!

I've been looking at the Wii Fit, but every where seems to have sold out. Have you any suggestions where I might get one from?

Yey, I found Wii Fit at Gamestation (on-line) so I've ordered the Wii & the Wii Fit - can't wait for it to arrive now:)

that's where i got mine from on the day they came out!! ha. didn't think they'd still have loads though... although they do seem pretty good at working out supply and demand... glad you got one hon :)

abz xx

Abz - they've been sold out for weeks. The new delivery arrived today so I grabbed it quick! Just have to wait for it to arrive now.

ha. it's worth the wait. i have totally got out of the habit of using mine which is terrible!! it's a great thing to have though and after my first week of ss i'll give it a go again :)

abz xx

Abz - Have you been?

nope nope. it's a late one. not until half 8. am rather nervous actually... ha. also feeling rather sick. although that's due to the crap i've been eating i'm sure. bleurgh. that galaxy chocolate just leapt at me. i promise. it was an unexpected attack!!

abz xx

Back