Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wii Fit

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by PositiveBetty, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Hello all...hope you're having a good weekend so far :) I managed to get my hands on a Wii Fit today and so far I love it! Can anyone tell me if the games get harder? I really like the step one but it's cal;led step basics and the routine is easy and quite short. I haven't got the hand of how it all works properly yet but I can see I am going to spend lots of time finding out :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    havn't tried the steps one yet. Have discovered that the more you play, it releases harder versions - the hola hoop one is great, and i have just had a harder version come up on my Wii Fit.

4. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :cry:i really want one of those but cant afford:cry:. good luck with it xxxx

5. PositiveBetty

haha Corey..yeah I love that one too! :D

6. lisx

lisx Full Member

there is 2 more step games to unlock, one allows you to keep time through the sound on your wii-mote and watch tv as you step, you can set different times and paces. A lot of games have a basic and advanced mode, you have to complete a certain amount of time or get a certain score to unlock the new levels.

7. PositiveBetty

thanks Lisa

8. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah I love the advanced step one its really fun! not so keen on the one where you just listen to a beat and step on and off it's boring!

9. PositiveBetty

hmmm wonder when I will get the advanced step. I am aching all over today from playing on it yesterday for over 2hrs! Also been on it today ouch

10. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I love the advanced step! Very hard to get the hang of stepping on sideways though!

11. PositiveBetty

how long is the advanced step?

12. Corey

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I am hating my Wii Fit - I picked it up on Friday, and it claims I have put on 13lb since Friday. My Wii Fit age has gone from 39 on Friday to 32 yesterday and upto 50 today. I don't believe it can be right - the only thing that is different is I have placed it on a bit of plywood to give it a flatter service than the carpet can.

I reckon I have got a dud one!

13. PositiveBetty

oh dear... they did suggest putting it on a yoga mat in the shop.

14. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi!! Just popped over from CD!!

WiiFit is fab, isnt it? I haven't unlocked the next level step yet, but I am pretty un-coordinated tho! I love the jogging, you should see me all red-faced and puffing after a "jog" in my living room. its so funny!! DD cheats, she just waves the remote up & down so it thinks she is running!! I have tried to tell her its not quite the idea!! :)

Have you tried the next level tightrope? I find that one almost impossible, and as for heading those footballs........ utter rubbish!!!

Still, my last age was 42 (I am 44) and it noticed I had lost 3lbs in prev two days, which I had!!!!!

15. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Diet:
    Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    waaaaaaa..... I want one!

My hubby won't let me :sigh:

16. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I've just got mine set up today and I'm loving it:D

My sports wii age was 64:(, but my wii fit age is 33:D I'm 41 so loved that result!

Tracey
    x

17. Corey

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Have unlocked two new step aerobic exercises, and am loving them.
    My Wii Fit age has dropped since yesterday - happy with that, although still older than I actually am - and my weight has dropped a little since yesterday, so back in love with it.

My OH is enjoying it as well - so some healthy competition going on here!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.