WII FIT

julz4gbr

want to mini
I just got my WII fit on Friday and can`t get enough of it.My muscles on my thighs are killing me, but its so addictive.Am I going over board now though as I bought a power plate on e-bay and a toner belt and now the wiifit board.
Start with 10mins in the morning with the power plate.
After dinner 30-45 mins on the wiifit,then while reading in bed 20mins with the toner belt.Surely this can`t be too bad for you.CAN IT??

can't be too bad? if you feel ok then its great hun! lol

I can't get hold of a wii fit anywhere! where did u get urs from?

my wii fit making me sad, fed up with it saying im overweight, i had to pay the evil people on ebay for a argos reservation code near me!!!

i actually use one of these too they are excellent. i bought myself one then my parents bought me one too so ive got 2 at the moment lol

I got an e-mail from game that they got some in stock last weekend.£99.99 with beach sports and carnival and free postage.

Today I was 2lbs lighter on it,but It did say I had put 5lbs between Friday and Saturday night.Make sure you have been to the toilet before getting on as its soul destoying otherwise.LOL.

i might just weigh in once a week but play the games. cos at the moment i am not doing too good andww people do say dont weight urself every day..... dont they????

hey vickie,
i can sell ya one for £70 (shop price) plus postage if ya interested. or if ya anywhere near cheshire you could pick it up

Totally agree, wouldnt normally weigh myself everyday but i was curious at how acurate it is and really I am none the wiser as the chemist said a different weight to what its said,not to worry as long as it continues to come off.

where did you all get your wii fit from been after one since last christmas and seem to just miss out everytime doh!!

Goto game.co.uk and check if they have any left,I ordered mine last Sat and got it on Friday.£99.99.Good luck.

woolworths have wii fit in stock in the warehouse but can only be brought with the console etc they are aiming for delivery beginning of october £249 console, fit & sports pack

I love the wii fit step plus for mins on a morning before work after my hols I intend to start walking to work lol!!!

OMG I've been looking for a wii fit for months with no success. OH has said leave it to him but was hoping for one for my birthday in 11 days! Lee, whereabouts in Cheshire are you coz my mum is up there visiting my sis at the mo!

x

I was lucky got mine the day they came out (had reserved one) the only thing is with this diet it keeps giving me meaningful lectures about losing too quick but I love mine

I managed to get one online from registering on this website www.wii-consoles.co.uk
and they tell who has them available (and at what price) . They also send a pop up to your computer so I registered and within 24 hours I received a pop up to say Comet online had them in so I just ordered it and it arrived within days
The other advantage is that you are not paying over the odds for them but a competative price rather than a hyped up one

Good luck
Julie

Back