Wii weighing

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
hi guys i know a few of you on here use your wiis regularly ! my question is do you weigh on them .
when i got on mine yesterday it said i had gained 3lb was a bit peed of but still it motivated me to do a 35 min areobic session ..my mans weight was down a pound .
i jumped on this morning and it says im down ten pounds and my bf as stayed the same as yesterday now im really confused .

i have had a difficult week being star week ect and have gone a little of track a few times but was hoping not to gain ..i dont think the ten pound loss is a acurate reading . its going to drive me nuts now till weigh in tomorow but i dont want to weigh on the wii again this afternoon incase it confuses me evn more ..
what would you guys do?:wave_cry:

I'd ignore it, a lot of people on here have said it seems completely random. Wait until tomorrow's WI and see what happens, if you haven't gained the 3 or lost the 10 (that would be nice though:D) then don't listen to it next time you're on.:)

your probably right hun ..maybe i should avoid the weight thing and focus on the training instead

sometimes I get this hun if I don't put it in the same place or for some other reason I usually reweigh my self straight after cause I know it will irrate me till I know and usually second time on it it gives me correct reading. mine are same weight as sw scales.

I really dont think the wii board weigh ins are reliable at all!
I can get on, get off and get back on and see a 3lb difference!!!
I know its had to wait for weigh in at class but it is inevitably the most accurate!

I never go by my Wii weight. The Wii scales are calibrated for a start and the chance of you weighing in the exact same spot, at the same time of day and wearing the same clothes are not going to happen!
Ignore it Hun!

:( I've gone all depressed now. The wii is how I weigh myself as I don't go to class. Mine have always been fairly accurate though and I keep them in the same place. I'm scared now.

:( I've gone all depressed now. The wii is how I weigh myself as I don't go to class. Mine have always been fairly accurate though and I keep them in the same place. I'm scared now.

Fray dont get down hun if you always use them to weigh im sure there fine i just didnt understand the weight fluctuations on mine being so big especially when oh weighed straight after me both times ...all will be found at tomorrows proper weigh in i suppose ..

thanks to everyone else ill just try and wait now till i weight at sw tomorrow and find out the real results

Mine told me today I'd stayed the same since I went on it 3 days ago, yet my scales say I've lost, I really don't pay attention to either scales, and always go by WI.

The wii scales are usually a lb or two down on the s/w scales.. so if it is down on the wii I know that I have lost.. if it is higher or sts then I put on :-( lol

Fray - how about going to Boots or other chemist and paying 50p to get weighed there each week - might be a bit more helpful for you and take away any doubt? x

It's the getting out that's the problem! I'm pretty much housebound so rarely get out once a week. I go to the doctor's once a month so I might check next time I'm there. :)

What do you have the wii board on? Because I have mine in my room, and it's quite thick carpet, so depending on where it is my weight can change dramatically, so I've just stopped listening to it!
Slimming World scales are so much more reliable so I'd just use Wii Fit for the games, it's still really helpful.

Last week my wii scales weighed me 1lb less than my SW WI, this week it weighed me 3lbs less!

I gave up going by them a long time ago, they never seem to be correct for me.

Back