Wii zumba game anyone know if theres one being released as I read there was?

I read weeks ago that it WAS infact coming to Wii so I'm just waiting of it as would love it - looks fab :) Its one I'm keeping my eye out for ;)

I ordered it from Amazon because even with postage etc it still works out the same price as it will be in the UK and should be here before Xmas :)
worked out £32.90
HTH x

Last edited by a moderator:
There are loads of games I want to buy for my Wii and DS so I'm gonna have to pick which I want first :D I might get The Michael Jackson Experience first cos it seems cool then I'll get Zumba - ahh decisions, decisions :p

Last edited:
I just checked and Zumba for Wii is not out until 4th February 2011! Aggh! :eek: Thought it was out now along with the Kinect one - oh well, I'll have to wait. Gonna get The Michael Jackson Experience though - looks great :D

EDITED to add: Have you seen the write up for Zumba Wii, it sounds BRILLIANT, can't wait til Feb when its released now :D Buy Zumba Fitness Nintendo Wii from Asda Entertainment

Maybe you saw dates for when the game is coming out in America? (cant say for sure) but often they get games before us, even when loads of people over here can't understand why.

Take some old school games that can be bought and downloaded straight to the Wii itself, some of them have come out over 6-months before they hit the UK market, and some we are still waiting for, (though can't give you sepcific examples). Can't understand why they do it, but they do, and I can't see the Nintendo people stopping doing it that way, and time soon.

Personally every game should be like Mario games and EA Sports 2, they should come out at the same time everywhere around the world. Thats why I know a few people who have American Wii's so they don't have to wait, though not sure exactly how they work being NTSC and Pal are totally different and and our TVs are set up in Pal and theres NTSC (excuse me if I got that the wrong way round)

Ignore my rant, but this kinda (we get it before you) stuff really bugs me, even with movies coming out first in America, and Irish people having to wait to get pro points plan till after new year, when we already have it. WT...

Back