• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

will be joining thurs! need all the help i the world!

pinkbuttons

S: 18st12lb G: 12st0lb
Hi guys, I am a returning ww girl! although I have not done the new pp plan so I am looking forward to that.
Last Nov I joined SWorld and lost weight but found I was so sick of having to make everything from scratch even though I adore cooking sometimes you just cant be arsed! ...so a big fail came around christmas..then the same old story...you pile it all back on plus flippin more!...I was at my mates the other day and got on the scales....19.2! ....I just sobbed and sobbed...I rang my hubby in tears saying..how can u love me when im like this...? but he has no probs loves ALL of me...thank God!.....but im just not happy...Im 40 next March and my aim is to be alot smaller and fitter by then...the pro points looks appealing to me...so I shall def have a go ...I join Thurs morning so I shall be looking forward to joining u lovely ladies on here for help advice and motivation ...and I hope to give it too! .... thanks for reading xxxxxx:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mammacass24

Silver Member
S: 18st10lb C: 16st4lb BMI: 41.7 Loss: 2st6lb(12.98%)
Welcome pinkbuttins and good luck x

I am a huge fan of PP, hope it works for you xx

pudnpie

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 12st10lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st2lb(1.11%)
Hi. Good luck. I turned 40 a couple of years ago and resolved to lose weight before the big day but it never happened. I am conscious that now I am getting older, I cannot get away with lugging thus extra weight around with me and for the sake of my health I need to lose it now. I tried SW last year and it didn't work for me either but am loving pro points. I am sure you will too x

bin59

S: 12st5lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.34%)
My first day today, like you I was with SW but decided to have a change after putting back on 2 stone of the weight I lost. Looking forward to pro points have only heard good things about it. Good Luck xx

pinkbuttons

Aw ... thanks everyone.... im actually looking forward to it now...its just getting into the right frame of mind! ..just ordered me graze box too...lol.... so i shall be a regular on here, i will need to be... see you soonies ladies! x

pinkbuttons

well.....tomo is the day! joining weight watchers for the third time in my life but never on this new pro points!.....see u on ere tomo guys ! wish me luck lol :wave_cry:

Gdundalk

S: 16st11lb C: 12st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st11lb(28.51%)
Propoints is brilliant pinkbuttons! The very best of luck X

Rosie_Lee

Silver Member
S: 14st0.5lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st7.5lb(32.32%)
hope you like the propoints, i do :)
i lose two stone stopped going and put it back, so i'm here for the long haul this time.

:welcome2:

nettie1

S: 10st12lb C: 9st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1st2lb(10.53%)
hi, i too like you was at sw and got bored with it so tuesday i came back to ww and love the new plan. Hope you enjoy it too and good luck x