Will cold and flu jeopardise my weight loss this week???

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Gembritney, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    i feel all achy and cough and generally feel rubbish..... will this play havoc with my weight loss this week???? im having my packs as normal and drinkin fluids and taking paracetamol. gonna try a hot flavoured sunshine orange as a lempsip substitute

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joiya

Joiya Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LighterLife Total
    Nah it shouldn't mess up your weight loss - just make sure you're getting enough fluids and you should be absolutely fine. Your body even at rest needs more calories than you're take in on LL in order to function so you will still lose weight. The important thing is that you eat all your food packs, drink plenty of water and get well soon :)

4. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Thanks Joiya..... been drinkin more than i usually do so im well topped up with the fluids xx

Last edited: 23 January 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.