Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Mixed with carbonara could be interesting - I did vaguely contemplate a small amount of porridge too Susie but think it would be too sweet.....

Mo - it was the random believing thing this lot are chuckling at.... well, the father christmas bit cause I KNOW the fat fairy exists!!!!
But yes on Exante you feast on only what they let you - its tough at first, but hell it works!!

You lot do make me chuckle!! :D

In Father Christmas / The fat fairy ?? :hmm: xx

If you saw me in a tutu you would KNOW the fat fairy exists! lol although I will just say its not something that I would EVER be seen dead in! lol x

Lol lol lol Ive just gone back and read all the posts. Lol

You can have one of mine if you like? Can post you one if you wish? x

That would be great. ill try a friend first. She started exante about a month ago so ill give her a call to see if she has any. Ill be seeing her next week. If not, I'll be round with my begging bowl! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Morning Sarah. Hope you enjoy the sunshine!

That would be great. ill try a friend first. She started exante about a month ago so ill give her a call to see if she has any. Ill be seeing her next week. If not, I'll be round with my begging bowl! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

No worries hun, just shout if you want one :)

Morning Sarah. Hope you enjoy the sunshine!

Hi Lynne, I am loving the sunshine thanks and enjoying as much of it as I can! I hope you are also making the most of it and are still smiling :)

I am enjoying the sunshine too!!. If the weather was like this all the time I would be a very happy bunny. Have a great day Sarah x

Hi all, smiley Sunday here, rested although done loads - does that make sense?! lol Still got lots to do though - the washing in this house never seems to end!

Have sorta stayed TS.... have been having three exante, and the odd taste of meals I have made as have been craving thanks to the evil TOTM looming :( I also admit to a piece of wholemeal toast last night as I felt truly HUNGRY, which is a first for me on this diet tbh.
On the upside, I tested this morning and I am still in ketosis and I am only 1lb up from weigh in last Monday which is pretty good with my huge pizza and bottle of vino slip!

Anyhow, I am trying to just not think about food, and have already had a porridge today and half a bar and am wondering how I am going to last as I am hungry again :( Think I may use this as a refeed week even though I am not really due it just yet, but my TOTM food cravings are just too much to bear :(

Right, I am off to wash pots and try to think about anything that DOESN'T go in my mouth!!

I am enjoying the sunshine too!!. If the weather was like this all the time I would be a very happy bunny. Have a great day Sarah x

If only it were Susie, although the good news is that the weather forecast I saw said it is going to hang around this week :)

Totm has a lot to answer for doesnt it!

Good luck with food week if you do it but remember, dont use it as an excuse to pig out or you will undo all your hard work xx

Good luck with food week if you do it but remember, dont use it as an excuse to pig out or you will undo all your hard work xx

Make the most of them cos when they go other things start happening that are a great big pain in the backside. :sigh:

Be strong & make good choices Sarah what ever you decide x

Oh no thats the last thing I want to do - I just need to take away my cravings and stop feeling hungry! If I can manage on three pouches then I will, but other than that then I intend to just have a bit of whatever else, but without going mad.

Make the most of them cos when they go other things start happening that are a great big pain in the backside. :sigh:

Be strong & make good choices Sarah what ever you decide x

Thanks Susie, like I just said to MM, I am not planning to go silly, just get through a rotten week!

With regard to them stopping, I can't wait!! I normally take a pill that stops me having them at all but have had to stop that due to gynacalogical 'issues' so its a nightmare for me now! Trying to convince my doc to just let me have a hysterectomy, but you know what the reply was..... 'You need to lose weight first'! Joy!

Try to be strong through TOTM chick. It will stand you in good stead for a whoosh when its all over :)

You do like your whooshes Marge! lol You remind me of my Grandma in Lochgelly everytime I read it lol

Well I am having my food week this week thanks to TOTM HUGE hunger pangs, and I am being good but bad if that makes sense?

Saturday I had 3 pouches and a bit of toast and yesterday I had 3.5 pouches and 3 pieces of toast with ham but no butter/spread or anything.....
I could have eaten a LOT more tbh! My two here had huge burgers made with some big juicy fresh things from Sainsburys - they smelt amazing although the grease that came out of my George Foreman reminded me why they weren't a good idea! Instead I had a bar then two of the ham on toast I mentioned earlier!

I stood on the scales Saturday morning and was still 1lb up after pizza/wine fest last week, and this morning I am only half a pound up from that so I am ok with that. My food week will end as soon as the pangs go and I will be back on it 100% with no extras. Will try and make good choices this week in the mean time :)

Morning Sarah. Hope you have a good day today and your totm issues aren't so bad.

Thanks Lynne, I am still trying to be good :) Hope you are smiling today, even if its only cause you are giggling at the buzz everyone seems to getting at my 'healthy' banana cake recipe! lol Sorry for hijacking your thread - didn't think it would have that effect!! x

More recipes would be welcome. I'm rubbish at cooking!

Back