Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Shows how much the exante products effect the appetite & how well drinking lots of water works. I know if I eat food, the water intake goes down but I drink more stuff like fizzy drinks for some reason. Sticking to the diet makes things so much more simpler.

Good news about the interview, that was a bit quick of the mark!

My drive to work takes about 35 minutes but I am travelling against the traffic so makes it easier. Its driving around through out the day that impacts. Traffic, road works & other people taking up my road space, how dare they lol

Glad you are back on plan. Bet you feel better for it xx

I feel much better for it thanks Susie :) Struggling to fit all three pouches in again though! As for the job, I have applied for loads of stuff so something HAS to come up at some point!! The job I went for yesterday though she has told me today that I gave a great interview but that it will be a couple of weeks til they let me know.... Ho-hum! Impatient Sarah wants a new job!! Anyway I tried the curry pouch today for the first time (well, half of it anyway) - I like the taste and the texture too but its just a little too spicy for me (my tolerance on that score is low!) any suggestions?! Other than that I have had just half a bar so far and no inspiration to eat anything else! May have to get the christmas pud shakes out and have one hot later as I can drink lots of that :)

I didn't like the curry. Glad I only got one pack. Not sure how you can tone it down though cos that usually involves milk or yoghurt and we don't want to go down that road.

Takes a lot of effort applying for jobs, you must really need a change :patback: x

Dan had the curry here this evening and loved it ....btw she said you're lovely :) xx

I didn't like the curry. Glad I only got one pack. Not sure how you can tone it down though cos that usually involves milk or yoghurt and we don't want to go down that road.

Takes a lot of effort applying for jobs, you must really need a change :patback: x

Aww thank you Susie :) am very intent on getting out of my current place!

Dan had the curry here this evening and loved it ....btw she said you're lovely :) xx

Blushing here!! Thank you :)
The curry is nice but my tolerance of spice is kinda non-existent lol. Its just that smidge too much and not sure how i could cool it down :-/

I don't know how you could cool it down without adding anything that won't add cals :hmm:

natural youghurt is lovely for cooling currys down. If you have any 0% fat try a spoon of that and you wont be adding calories. Hope this helps.

Being able to stick to any program is the determiner of success. I've found the easiest program to stick to is intermittent fasting. There’s a new book at amazon being given away free starting Saturday, March 8, through Wednesday, March 12. LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE describes the day-to-day results over 2 years and shows that it works in the real world with all its disruptions. You don’t have to change what you eat and the detailed graphs show how you can expect your weight to change.

Yokes for the curry being too spicy. I must order a sachet to try. I'm not a fan of my gob burning. OH loves a hot curry :-/

Hope u manage to sort it :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

natural youghurt is lovely for cooling currys down. If you have any 0% fat try a spoon of that and you wont be adding calories. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately on Exante you have three exante meals and thats it -no addons :(

Yokes for the curry being too spicy. I must order a sachet to try. I'm not a fan of my gob burning. OH loves a hot curry :-/

Hope u manage to sort it :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

You can have one of mine if you like? Can post you one if you wish? x

I don't know how you could cool it down without adding anything that won't add cals :hmm:

I am thinking about possibly mixing with another pouch. Shame they don't do a plain risotto instead of that nasty mushroom thing :cry:

Sorry about yoghurt suggestion. I didnt realise that Exante was that kind of diet.

Sorry about yoghurt suggestion. I didnt realise that Exante was that kind of diet.

That's not we are laughing at MO XX

That's not we are laughing at MO XX

Hi Mo, it was the post after yours and Sarah's response we were joking about. I didn't understand what the post meant, I don't think any of us did!

Maybe mixing it with the carbonara ?

Back