Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Now making carbonara is a skill. If you master it, let me know! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Now you have me worried!!! Lmao. Probably won't have that til teatime or later - Will update with progress!!

Ok, so I have a stinking headache today, but have just had an apple & cinnamon porridge to cheer me up (I am loving the porridges no matter how little like real porridge they actually are! please message me if you want to swap yours of any flavour!! lol) and washed down two paracetamol. :boohoo:

However, I can honestly say I can live with this headache as have just had a sneaky peek at the scales and I have lost 6lb already!! WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOPP!!! :happy036: Happy Sarah does a little dance! :bliss:

However I have to now apologise to the peeps I told just today that I don't believe in daily weighing.... I don't believe in it at all, and it will serve me right if I lose nothing else now until my WI on Monday morning, but I just couldn't resist!! I couldn't WEIGHT!! lol
:scale:

Wow! That's fab hun :) gotta love powdered grub!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Wow thats such a brilliant loss Sarah, well done. Really does make the difficult bits worth it. When is your weekly WI due?

Wow! That's fab hun :) gotta love powdered grub!!! X

Cheers chuck :)

Wow thats such a brilliant loss Sarah, well done. Really does make the difficult bits worth it. When is your weekly WI due?

Amazingly not until Monday as I only started then!! I can't wait til Monday now!!

Just gotta find someone to get swap these sheperds pie with and I got it sussed ;)

I have to thank you all though really, its you all who have inspired me!

Its a shame cos I love the shepherds pie but detested the strawberry. Managed to sell them a week ago though. How many of the pies have you got?

Another 6....! :cry: I really just cannot stomach them, but I love the porridge if any use?

Or I would like to try the bars as didn't get any of those in my box?

Trick to carbonara is to let it soak for about ten mins at least - I then keep bunging it in the microwave for 2 mins, stir every min or so, I prob cook it for about 6 mins until the pasta looks swollen and cooked.

Fabulous loss on your sneaky weigh in, that should keep you well motivated :D

Well done on getting this far and for the fab weight loss already.

You might want to hang on to the pies as lots of people find their tastes change quite quickly on this diet. Packs they couldnt stand in the beginning suddenly turn into their favourites. Maybe try a pie pack again after 7 days and see how you feel about it then.
I am only on shakes as i want to take out the whole 'eating' and 'chewing' element as i think that sets me off wanting more!!

Good luck with your journey though and i will look forward to your first weigh in, sounds like its gonna be a good one :)

Trick to carbonara is to let it soak for about ten mins at least - I then keep bunging it in the microwave for 2 mins, stir every min or so, I prob cook it for about 6 mins until the pasta looks swollen and cooked.

Fabulous loss on your sneaky weigh in, that should keep you well motivated :D

Thanks for that I shall give it a go. People seem to love it or loathe it on here so I have two chances I suppose!!

Well done on getting this far and for the fab weight loss already.

You might want to hang on to the pies as lots of people find their tastes change quite quickly on this diet. Packs they couldnt stand in the beginning suddenly turn into their favourites. Maybe try a pie pack again after 7 days and see how you feel about it then.
I am only on shakes as i want to take out the whole 'eating' and 'chewing' element as i think that sets me off wanting more!!

Good luck with your journey though and i will look forward to your first weigh in, sounds like its gonna be a good one :)

Oh I really hope it will be good! With regard to the pies, I can't imagine EVER liking that. It really did make me wretch first time :yuk:

I know what you mean about chewing setting you off.... still not sure whether to go that direction myself although porridge and maybe soup too as you will NEVER need to chew that porridge lol

Had the carbonara as per the 'cooking' instructions kindly given and it was ok! sickly, but ok :)

Then had hot chocolate shake - again ok but bit slimy.... VERY filling though, couldn't finish it.

I am thinking soup tomorrow and bolognese - 'cooking' tips anyone?! Lol

Well its been confirmed by my ketasticks - although I already kinda knew from the dodgy head tue and wed and the god awful taste in my mouth, I am indeed in ketosis and it happened very quickly :character00238:

On the downside the horrible totm fairy has paid me a visit so god only knows what the scales will show come Monday now..... :sigh:

Humph. Anyway, time to try a mushroom soup - wish me luck!

Could have been worse, TOTM could have come on Monday - hopefully in 4 days it shouldn't affect the scales too much.

Hope you enjoy the soup, I've not had any this time, just meals, choc & vanilla shakes (I make both hot with 300ml of water) and the bars.

You're doing so well :D

Yay for ketosis! Bad news about TOTM, but hey it'll be gone soon :)

Have a good day. Hope the dog breath doesn't transmit far! X

Thank you for that ladies :) I am still buzzing as the sneaky peek shows 9lb off so far!!! WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOP! :stickdance:

With regard to totm, I won't go into details, but I don't normally have them, so I know this is gonna be a long nasty one, but it is what it is. :boohoo:

Mushroom soup was ok, as was my bolognese yesterday (after I had stuck my own additions of various seasonings in) and today I am gonna try the vanilla shake as a latte me thinks.... hardest battle today will not be having Friday glass of wine this evening whilst chilling with the husband type creature, but hey sparkling water is just as interesting.... honest! lol

Hope you are all having a good Friday and that you have an even better weekend :party0038:

Never tried the bolognese but always imagined it to be a bit like the shepherds pie, obviously not. Shakes for me have to be cold, too thick hot.

9lb wow. That will help you resist your glass of wine x

Never tried the bolognese but always imagined it to be a bit like the shepherds pie, obviously not. Shakes for me have to be cold, too thick hot.

9lb wow. That will help you resist your glass of wine x

They are rather gloopy hot, but I can't stand chocolate shake so hot is the only way - I add more liquid though so its not as thick.
The bolognese is rather nice I think, nothing like the Sheperds pie which I STILL can't get on with :yuk: Still need to find someone who wants them!

The wine can wait, 9lbs since Monday is a far nicer thought you are right (but I will still miss it!!). Might try a choc shake made with peppermint tea instead.

I was lucky as I found someone who wanted the Strawberry shakes that I needed to get rid of.

You could always try ebay or 1/2 shepperds pie 1/2 bolognese. Now there's a thought LOL Xx

Back