Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Looking forward to hearing how much you've lost at tomorrow's weigh in!

Wow! :wow:

Sounds like you've had a fab first week - can't wait to see what your loss is tomorrow! :D

I'm a week behind you having started (again) yesterday, so look forward to following your journey and taking inspiration from you. ;) xx

Aww thanks for that! I have enjoyed it (apart from the sheperds pie!) and its a massive buzz shedding the weight -esp at this pace!

I just hope you enjoy it as much and can stay on the wagon :) all the very best!

I let the carbonara soak too for a good few mins, then zap for 30secs at a time, letting it soak again for a few mins inbetween zaps :)

That's a habit crave, not just a crave ;)
I had the same thing on Friday night for wine ;). The more you abstain the more successful you will be at breaking the habit :)
If doing WS at the weekends keeps you on track and you are still happy with your losses then its a good thing :)
Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Yeah it certainly seems to have helped this weekend, its the one time that we all eat as a family and I don't want to lose that - this helps. The 'christmas' turkey recipe I had today wasn't bad either -although it was the first time I have had sprouting broccolli, think I will stick with the bog standard stuff next time!! Cheaper too!! I thought I would abstain from food completely, but thought I would try it and as I stayed in ketosis then I am going for it. Will check I am still in ketosis tomorrow too, and if not limit to just the steak every week as it was blummin yummy! As long as I lose, I am happy ;)

Its nice to eat with the family when you can. If you can stick to good choices like today you should be fine

Good luck for WI tomorrow xx

I have weighed earlier than normal cause I was excited!! Started last Monday and in the last seven days I have lost a total of 13lbs!

Was really hoping to have made it to a stone off in a week, just cause its a lovely round figure - but I am not complaining!

Happy Sarah does a little dance! :bliss:

To make today even better I am not in work and the husband type creature now has the day off with me too :love: although we normally go for lunch when off together, so today may have to make that a walk or something!! lol

Thanks to you all for the support you have shown me in my first week - it does really help :553:

I have weighed earlier than normal cause I was excited!! Started last Monday and in the last seven days I have lost a total of 13lbs!

Was really hoping to have made it to a stone off in a week, just cause its a lovely round figure - but I am not complaining!

To make today even better I am not in work and the husband type creature now has the day off with me too :love: although we normally go for lunch when off together, so today may have to make that a walk or something!! lol

Thanks to you all for the support you have shown me in my first week - it does really help :553:

Wooo! Well done! I'm So excited for u! I hope Mines a nice big loss too! Xxx

OMG Sarah, that is amazing. Well done. Now you know that the food at the weekend is ok & you can still achieve a weight loss.:woohoo:

Enjoy your walk x

Thank you, thank you. Happy girl here :)

I can't believe it! That's is a truly amazing, inspiring week 1 loss! Massive well done! Xxx

Thank you Carrie - I ate two 'Exante ketosis' meals too at weekend so I am especially chuffed :)

Absolutely amazing, well done to you, am so very happy for you xx

Thank you Katie :) The hard work really starts now! lol

The hard work started when you did not cave on day 1 ( as I usually would think oh ill just start tomorrow ) you e pushed on through and have been rewarded spectacularly! Xxx

13lb!!!!!!!!! That's phenomenal! Brilliant! Well done! I'm so pleased for you!

Awww thank you lovely ladies! I am touched - honestly x

That is AMAZING!!!!

Well done you - A fantastic start and boost to keep you on track for another fabulous week. :happy036:

And thanks for your words of encouragement.

Three things.....

1. Wow :wow: !!! That's amazing :D Well done :D
2. This time next week, you will be in the 18's, you are sooooo close now ;)
3. In answer to your question title of your thread - I think the answer has to be a big skinny YES !!! :D

Marvellous :D

Back