Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Thank you and thank you! I am nervous about the morning but as its an early one at least I can't spend tomorrow panicking! lol

No time to eat in the morning either, so its porridge when I get in and a coffee to calm the nerves!!

Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Well done on getting more interviews Sarah. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Thank you Lynne! :)

Good luck with the interview x

InterviewS!! I have one tomorrow and one Friday! Whoop!!! lol

Thank you though MM! :)

Good luck :)

Good luck honeybun :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thank you ladies! X

First interview done and I hope to hear tomorrow......

Anyway this is day one over again. I have stood on the scales and I haven't done badly all considered, as I have only put on 3lbs in the time I have eaten :)

Have just munched a porridge and have a bottle of water by my side so its all good and I am ready to go!! :D

P.S.I am leaving my weigh in day as a Monday.

Last edited:
Best of luck for that call back, Fingers crossed! Well done getting back on track, that tiny water gain will be gone before weigh in xx

I have got the job I went for this morning!!!! :D

Happy happy Sarah, happy happy Sarah!!!! :)

Last edited:
Yay!!!!! Thats amazing!! :) Made up for you! xxx :bliss:

Yay!!!!! Thats amazing!! :) Made up for you! xxx :bliss:

Thank you!! I have to admit that day 1 will have to start again tomorrow as I AM having a glass of vino tonight to celebrate as this is a seriously good job and a LOT more money too!! :)

Thank you!! I have to admit that day 1 will have to start again tomorrow as I AM having a glass of vino tonight to celebrate as this is a seriously good job and a LOT more money too!! :)

Well done, thats brilliant news!! :)

Thank you Miss Mac - cannot tell you how happy I am!! :)

Oh wow :D
Congratulations Sarah :D
See you tomorrow :D

Thank you, thank you!! Happy girl here celebrating tonight, but still determined to be a thinner girl next week! x

That's brilliant news Sara. Well done. :wee:New Job & moving up on the pay scale, lots to celebrate. Pleased as punch for you xx

Thank you Susie! I can't even start to tell you how over the moon I am! :bliss:

Will you be able to drive there or need public transport x

Back