Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Hope today has been a good day for you Sarah xx

Have a great sunday x

Enjoy your Sunday Sarah!

Sorry I have been quiet - ended up being out most of yesterday afternoon and evening..... Anyway, I have been bad but not too bad if that makes sense.

Yesterday I had 1.5 meal packs, a barmcake (or bread roll, breadcake, muffin depending on where you are from!) with spread on and a piece of steak. Odd combination you may think but I fancied the steak - really fancied it and figured I would fill up on that (which I did) and that it was better than eating all the chips, onion rings etc that I did for this lot to go with. The barm came in as I ate part of the steak as a butty. lol

I have stayed exactly the same on the scales again this morning 18st 9.6lbs which I am glad about.

Still think I never somehow managed to reach ketosis this time which is why the hunger has never really left me.

Anyhow, this week is turning into a dieters nightmare! Tuesday I am seeing a friend for lunch. She is much bigger than me and doesn't DO dieting, so I know I am gonna struggle there.... then I am out with another friend Wed for lunch and think I could be ok there as kinda understanding towards me wanting to lose.... Husband off Friday with me and think it will depend on how I am this next week as to whether he suggests lunch out or somthing..... But then either Fri or Sat is a chinese meal out for an early treat for mine and sons birthday as they are only 3 days apart.... Has to be done early as son off to Scotland with his grandma to see his Great Grandma the evening of my birthday (6th) and there are birthday things weekend after next for both our birthdays as he is away for his birthday (9th).

Think the plan is to just be as good as I can now. However 17s for starting my new job Monday is a no go me thinks!! If I can do as I am now and be as Exante as possible and just see what happens. TS should be a LOT easier once I start new job as I will be back in routine!!

Sorry for rambling message and I will have to catch up with you all probably tomorrow, have loads to do today after being out so long yesterday! Son and hubby will have no clean school/work uniforms otherwise! lol

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday x

That's a difficult week ahead Sarah, I'm sure you'll do your best, is it worth just trying calorie counting for the week? That way you can eat on all the occasions but you should still hopefully see a loss by making good choices xx

I'm with Katie. Try to track your calories as best as possible, that way you will still have a certain amount of control Sarah. x

Yes, calorie counting would probably be a good idea. Do you use My Fitness Pal?

Thank you for that ladies, i may well try tracking calories, although use Exante meals for ease.

I do have a my fitness pal account which i used to use when i was doing 5:2, so it will be useful for this.

I do intend to go all out on ny Chinese banquet, but the other days will still pick sensible options :)

Right, gotta dash - just came on for a moment of inspiration. Catch up tomorrow x

Yes. A difficult week ahead Sarah.
I agree. Use exante to keep the calories down and choose wisely when you are eating :)
Choose your bad ;), you cannot have all the bad ;)

Hope you have good week ahead. I am sure you will manage to stay on track hun. Nothing is impossible and you know what you want the most. Good luck and carry on with calorie counting.

How's it going today Sarah x

Hope you've had a good day Sarah xx

Sorry been quiet - have had busy dash of a day and its not over yet!

Weighed this morning and i again STS as yesterday so ok on that score.

Catch up when i can folks! X

Scrap what I said about a dash of a day - has turned into a dash of a week and I may well be quieter than normal for a while whilst I start my new job on Monday too. Everything seems to happen at once! Have found out today that I am going to lose my husband for 8 weeks over the summer as he has to go and work in South Africa for a new plant opening!! I am gonna sound really needy now (and I am not like that generally) but what am I going to do without him for all that time?! :wave_cry: Anyway.... trying to be as good as poss. According to scales this morning I am up, but going back to weekly weigh as I cannot let it kill me this week as I have more important things to be thinking abnout. Will be back on it properly as soon as I can be - believe me, I need to!

Hey, sorry to hear that, I can imagine you feeling a bit lost right now, what with being so very busy, it's normal to feel like a bit of stability is going to go away for a while. Hope this week is going ok for you Exante wise, and good luck on the start of the new job.

Has your OH been away for a while before. I'm sure things will fall into some kind of routine after a week or so.

Still try to calorie count cos at least that is a kind of routine in its self. x

Try and turn the missing your hubby around into a positive - when mine is away I try and enjoy it for what it is....I even tried to get him to go and help out in a plant in China a few months ago lol -- don't get me wrong I love him to bits but I also enjoy missing him :) xx

How are you feeling today Sarah xx

Back