Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

Right, well coming back never ended up happening last time - sorry folks. Long story that I won't go into but things happened that took over and it never happened. I have eaten a lot and put all but a few pounds back on, but I am not making any excuses, I just had too much on my plate to care about that for a while.

Anyway, things have changed and settled down and I am now ready to go at it again. I start a new job next week and am at home this week giving me a good chance of getting cracking this week :)

I will try and catch up with all of you that are still here (hopefully thats all of you!) and take your losses as even more inspiration to start again :D

Right now I am undecided as to whether to start Exante as 3 or 4 pouches a day - eitherway I will lose weight compared to what I have been eating and drinking recently! I will see how today goes though as so far I have just had three large coffees.....

Good to see you back Sarah :D.

I'm restarting today too after 10 days off plan so will be with you all the way.

Hope today goes to plan & ketosis sets in quickly xx

Good to see you back Sarah :D.

I'm restarting today too after 10 days off plan so will be with you all the way.

Hope today goes to plan & ketosis sets in quickly xx

Aww thank you Susie! I am all good so far and not remotely hungry - lets hope I can still say that when I am a coupla days in! Ketosis had best hurry! lol

This time it is happening. I am definately going to lose weight. I am off to Tenerife in the last week of August and I don't want to be uncomfortably hot and feeling huge - and I damn well REFUSE to ask for an extender belt in cattle class on the plane! lol

LOL No that wouldn't be good would it. I'm off to Sardinia in September so we have to keep each other on track no matter what.

Did you order some of the new packs or have you still some left over from before xx

I have piggin loads from before! have looked at the pancakes and eggs and considered it, but I really do need to get through some of this lot first....

Have you tried 'new' stuff?

I will be with you on your journey - I may not be on here every single day, it depends on how intense my new job turns out to be, but I will never be far away :)

Tried the breakfast eggs which were a bit bland. Still have old packs to get through too but will order some of the pancakes next time.

Hope the new job is what you are looking for xx

Good luck Sarah :)

Nice to see u back Sarah :) x

Thank you TH, it's nice to be back - and on a positive note I am returning some clothes to Evans in St helens today that i bought last week, as i have decided that i am not going to stay this big long enough to fit them and make them worth keeping!! :)

Tried the breakfast eggs which were a bit bland. Still have old packs to get through too but will order some of the pancakes next time.

Hope the new job is what you are looking for xx

I am not sure if the new job is what i want or not to be honest! However, they offered it's me, it's not too far away and it's the right kind of money, so i will give it a good go!!! Only time will tell!! X

I started over too - we can do this :) I haven't tried the eggs (that scares me dunno why… is it like scrambled?) But the pancakes are DELISH! I make them into 4 or 5 mini ones about the size of a small fist. Also if you cook on a high heat - they burn bad. I keep it relatively cool until the top has set then flip them. perfect. I really like them. They are like the ones you can get at the supermarket but the flavour is fruity :)

Also this time I am doing total plus for the moment. Last night had the chilli with 200g of green beans and 200 g of cooked mushrooms - mixed it all together - YUM!

thats a 100 calls less that doing 4 packs, and more filling I think. I'm in ketosis day 4 so its working for me at the mo.

Have a good day today!

Hi Phat! I think mentally it is more filling when you are able to chew foods - maybe that has a bearing?

I want to try the pancakes as i like pancakes anyway - was concerned they would be cardboardy, but you saying that has inspired me :). However I really should get rid of some of my old meal packs first as i have loads!!!

I used to make muffins or a version of pancakes with shake mixes, and crisps from soup mixes. I may just do that for a bit to get rid! Although the vanilla ones will always be my latte coffees (although I split 1 shake mix into 2 or 3 to do this or they go too thick and sickly). I fancy a latte now!!

Hurray it's great to see you back :) Well done on giving it another go, you can lose a fair amount before your holiday! x

Hurray it's great to see you back :) Well done on giving it another go, you can lose a fair amount before your holiday! x

Nope, not can.... I WILL lose a fair amount before holiday!! ;-)

How is Danni getting on? x

Not so good to be honest, she stopped the diet due to meds for her pelvis, she was then told last week that they are referring her to have a metal plate fitted to fix her pelvis in place --- poor kid just needs her body to work for her. Thanks for asking :) x

Oh no! I hope it all gets resolved very soon - big huggles x. Send Dan my best wishes! xx

How have you found it today Sarah x

Ello peeps!

Well I have to say I am finding it incredibly easy so far! To the point where I realised I hadn't eaten by 8pm last night and then could only get two packs in as if I had stuffed a third one in, I reckon I would have seen it again not long after.... Meal packs floating on top of lots of water in my belly can have that affect :-/

Reckon the warm weather is helping as that tends to suppress my appetite a bit anyway :)

My son is trying to support me this time and insisted he had a meal pack with me last night - he chose the shepherds pie, and as i tucked into a porridge (still my fave) he sat in horror at the bowl of brown mush i placed before him and tried his best to get it down him....! I have to admit it was quite hilarious and i nearly choked more than once trying to suppress giggles!!

Sadly the husband reminded me of the worst part of this diet when I kissed him last night as the dog breath has hit me already!! :-(

Am ready for today anyway - fridge full of cold water waiting for me to go at :)

Hope you guys are as 'on it's as I feel! :-D

Back