Total Solution Will I be able to do this?!

LOL what a brave boy you have :D. Is he doing the same thing tonight do you think.

Glad its going well for you. 3 packs today though eh.

Have a good one xx

He does want to bizarrely, as he wants to shift some timber, but think he may opt for a shake which is at least a texture you might expect lol

And yes, i will have three today mum! ;-). Already had one and planning cold shake soon. How's it going for you today? x

LOL

Struggling a bit today. Hungry & craving a Ritz Chocolate bar. Son's hidden my bag away now so no access to money for the rest of the day!! x

Lol that's teamwork for ya!

How about making muffins from a chocolate shake mix if you are craving the brown stuff? x

Lol that's teamwork for ya!

How about making muffins from a chocolate shake mix if you are craving the brown stuff? x

Will do a chocolate shake pancake for supper & see xx

Glad it's all going well Sarah, love your positivity :) Your son is a star! X

Hope it worked Susie!!

Katie - am positive because I AM going to shift some of this blubber!!

As for my son, bless him he had a turkey dinner tonight followed by a thai soup made into crisps - although it was a S&S soup - the crisps don't really work so well with those :-/. He reckoned the turkey dinner was nice - doesn't say much for my cooking!!!! :-0

Lol that's him sorted with a pack on Christmas Day - easy day for you then :)

And yes you are going to be miss slim! x

lmao can you imagine me pulling that out for us all on christmas day - buying turkey dinner packs en mass for the family!? lmao they would think I had completely lost it!! lol

Good news anyway - I couldn't resist a weigh in......!

I weighed on Monday before starting and clocked in at 19st 11.8lbs.... I then had two small cheese barms (cause I just couldn't resist - does the fact they were brown barm cakes make it any better?! lol) and three large cofees and then started Exante in ernest!

Anyway... I weighed this morning to see the scales saying 19st 4.4lbs which means I have lost a whole half stone in just 3 days of dieting!! WHOOOOP!

Reminds me why I love Exante so much!! (although the space dust will always taste cr@p!). Me and my son had 'biscuits' this morning made with apple and cinnamon porridge - were ok, but think I need to make them thinner next time as they were sorta chewy - not in a cookie way, in more of a cardboard way.... lol Makes a change though as I eat the porridge every day as it really is my fave :)

Thats a great start already!!
You will be in the 18's before you know it and that will make you feel even better :)

Ooo that's brilliant Sarah & a big thumbs up for your son being so supportive. Think my lot would feed it to the cat if I gave them any of mine lol x

Fab loss Sarah well done.....and no the fact that they were brown doesn't make it any better....no more barms even if they are pink or green lol xx

Day 5 - 66 days until my jollies!!

Thank you all!

MM I cannot wait to get back into the 18's - it will be totally lush and even better still as I go down more!

Susie my son is being great - there is another turkey dinner for him in the microwave as we speak!

Katie - I promise I am staying away from all colours of barms, in fact all kinds of proper foods full stop :-/

On the upside I weighed a little less again today.... looking forward to tomorrow and even more so proper weigh in on Monday! :D

Hope the sun is shining on you wherever you are :)

Ok, so a while ago I bought the slim n save 'trial' box that they do.... I ate the bars and then left it alone.

I have just had the spaghetti bolognese meal pack and it us bloody gorgeous! There is far more pasta than the Exante one - and the taste and texture are just far far nice superior in every way!

Gonna try some more in the next few days and pray they are even half as good as the spag bol!

Day 6 - 65 days til my hols.

Well I have stayed the same for some reason and son has had a mid-weigh (he started on Tuesday) and is dead chuffed to have lost 7lbs! Sadly though as he is not at school today he is thinking about food all too much and is going to end up hungry today - can see it coming.

He has been happily lasting all day on lots of drinks and not eating until he gets in from school at about 3.15 - today however he had a choc orange bar for breakfast and has begged for a second meal. Convinced him to have a large green salad instead of a pack with a spray of balsamic vinegar and 2 wafer thin slices of ham shredded through it. He had it and seems happy enough for now, but weekends are his 'grazing' time so I am not sure how long that will last lol

I am already giving him a 'proper' tea of a turkey escalope salad, with a half shake made into a mousse for pud, not sure how long he is gonna last at this now though lol Ho-hum, he could do with shifting about a stone now to be honest, but its only puppy fat really so it will go when its ready. Dieting is his choice - I have tried to feed him as healthily as possible for a long time, but as kids get older they eat whatever they like away from home and he has piled weight on. He has always had a healthy appetite, but he needs to learn to balance things better. He was doing ok on 5:2, but then it became 6:1 and then just plain old 7 lmao

Anyway I am also having turkey and salad for tea so we can all eat together, I did this last time and it works for me and I can stay in ketosis so its all good.

Hope you are all having a lovely day and enjoying the sunshine - there is an Elton John gig a coupla miles away from me this evening (as the crow flies) so may sit out and see what we can hear lol

It will shift again soon Sarah.

Your boy is doing well so good for him.

My lot are all different. My daughter is a vegetarian & is too skinny, my youngest son works such long hours in the restaurant & forgets to eat so is also skinny.My middle boy on the other hand drinks & eats all the time. All sorts of rubbish & I'm sure his girlfriend is a feeder too cos she keeps bringing him stuff & he is on the tubby side.
Keep telling him that its going to keep creeping up but falls on deaf ears.

Anyway almost a week done for you :D xx

Back