• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Will I be able to wear heels when I weigh less?!

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
Because I didn't know if it was just me but at the minute (14 and a bit stone) and when I was heavier I've found walking in heels so uncomfortable and literally can only wear heels "from car to bar" because every joint in my lower limbs kills. I was wondering if anyone knows if heel wearing would get more comfortable as I get lighter in weight. I REALLY hope so, I'd love to wear heels.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donzy84

Back to basics
S: 12st13lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(20.99%)
I've never managed heels even when I was smaller :-( I think it's a case of learning to cope with the pain x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
Well I've lost 2 stone and it's already easier and before when I lost 3 stone it definitely got easier. It still hurts at first as you've just got to get used to them but there's less weight pressing down on such a small area so it definitely gets easier! Of course some people just can't wear heels no matter what size they are though!

S: 13st3lb C: 8st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st12lb(36.76%)
caroline g said:
Well I've lost 2 stone and it's already easier and before when I lost 3 stone it definitely got easier. It still hurts at first as you've just got to get used to them but there's less weight pressing down on such a small area so it definitely gets easier! Of course some people just can't wear heels no matter what size they are though!
I do find other things easier though, just generally moving around, sounds odd but it's just easier