will i notice hair shedding using TS for the 1st month?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by aries girl, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. aries girl

aries girl New Member

hi guys, i really want to start exante diet but read on the exante web that your hair may fall out, this worries me, Im planning on doing the diet only for a month as i do not have too much to loose, just wondered will i notice any hair shedding in a month or do i have to use it for a few months to notice this, and if so how much do you loose? if anyone can please enlighten me on this i will be grateful
    thanks.xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortune_cookie

fortune_cookie Night Hawk

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    59kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.66%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've been through 3 weeks of this diet so far and thankfully nothing wrong with my hair. Planning, like you to stick to it for a month. The other effects however for me were like a checklist, I've had them all.

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    For me it was about 3 months before I started to see hair loss, some people don't experience it at all, others it happens more quickly... so in short, maybe you will, maybe you won't!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've been on Exante since august and have had no problems with hair loss. It doesn't affect everyone

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    My hair is growing faster and thicker than before. I have been on TS for 7 weeks. No evidence of any hair loss.
    GSQ

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hate to say this but when I did Lipotrim TFR I never had any hair loss until after I stopped. A couple of weeks after finishing that's when I noticed it. It stopped after a couple of months and I never lost enough to notice it.

It doesn't affect everyone though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.