Will I Still Go Into Ketosis?

Feathers

Silver Member
Hi there :)

For my 5ft 1inch height (and weigh 13/11) i am on 3 Tetras a day but i am struggling to get past day one.

I was considering taking a 4th Tetra and wondered if that would effect me going into Ketosis in any way? Last night i lasted till 6.15pm. My retrys seem to be getting longer but at that time of night i really feel like i could go another Tetra instead of food! :)

I also have to eat before 8am as i am deffo a morning eating person. Wish i wasn't as i'd leave my first Tetra till about 11 or 12!! :)

Thankyou :)

i'm 5ft 1 ... my cdc said if you need another have it , some days you might not , i'm sure it will be ok , keep a check on k see what happens . might be a slower weight loss , but as you eat by 8 i think thats why you need another at that time

Thanks MsJMC :)

I'm going to retry tomorrow again after seeing my CDC and trying out the porridge. Whether i like the porridge or not, i'm going to start with 3 packs a day till i feel ready to drop to 3 :)

Did you ever use 4 a day?

Hey hun, it's better to have an extra pack than anything else I think and if that's what you need right now I'd say go for it!

xx

No . coz more money , but I sometimes have meats , but lately i'm on full power to getting this weight behind me .

Back